Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Thanks for shooting me the link cuz there was no colorful link in your post,that's why I asked,"what link!"
Sure looks like you have done this once or twice,my first......maybe you will have to pm me to help me get my first grow pasted to my post n e time I post....cheers homie. And yes my little ladies are 12 days out of soil would defo like to share growth pics with ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get a journal going in the new growers section, tag me and I shall jump on in dude to help out in any way i can and see if I can't drag few people in with me.

Have you looked at tube heaters for green houses. I have a 80w 3ft one. You can get them from 2ft up to a max power of 120w, check Amazon out they are very affordable. I have mine on permanent at the moment and I recon it raises the temp by 5c maybe a little more.

passing a Big Easy, AK 49 mix :pass:
View attachment 692592

damn looks like that grinder has been working overtime!!:crying:

tasty looking stuff Slater

:pass:

:crying:... If this was 6 month ago that grinder would have been spotless, this is the first time in its life its ever looked like that

you gotta put the DP blueberry on your list man im telling ya it is tasty! id like to see u grow one out your last plants were nice man.. how did ya do in the BOM?

you gotta put the DP blueberry on your list man im telling ya it is tasty! id like to see u grow one out your last plants were nice man.. how did ya do in the BOM?

DP mazar will be next in the tent after these 3 and I'm going to let her have the tent all to her self. They can get big and I want to see if I can get a 1 pound out of her.

DP mazar will be next in the tent after these 3 and I'm going to let her have the tent all to her self. They can get big and I want to see if I can get a 1 pound out of her.

i had to scrap my first grow of mazar i will try it again soon.. im excited for these Mephisto they all look nice in the grows ive seen

Back