Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

yeah i was gonna ask u when u thought it was safe to remove the domes.. im using glasses but i was curious about that..

I can't remember which thread it was where I read it but about 3 days or until the leaves reach the sides. You do need to make sure that some air gets in, I now think that's what was my problem was, that I did not have enough air exchange and they suffered from to much moister. I was using party cups with hole in the top and drinks bottle with lids that can be removed, should have made the hole bigger in the cups and removed the lid on the bottle.

Looking great mate!:pass:

I'm not sure I caught how many cfm your exhaust fan was pulling? You might consider something smaller. I've found a bathroom fan in the 70-100 cfm range works nicely in smaller spaces. They come rated in sones for noise level. The ones in the 2.5 sones range are pretty quiet.

Thanks dude :pass:
I was thinking that, making up a low powered fan for vegging. I might still do that when I fire up the second tent, she is for propagation and drying so she does not the big fan hooked up to her all the time.

Thanks dude :pass:
I was thinking that, making up a low powered fan for vegging. I might still do that when I fire up the second tent, she is for propagation and drying so she does not the big fan hooked up to her all the time.
what about a fan speed controller to slow it down? ive seen them cheap on amazon

what about a fan speed controller to slow it down? ive seen them cheap on amazon

I've got a controller on it already, running at under half seed. I'm not going to worry about it to much now they seem all good in da hood, just going to carry doing what I'm doing.

I've got a controller on it already, running at under half seed. I'm not going to worry about it to much now they seem all good in da hood, just going to carry doing what I'm doing.

mine is full bore right now with the extra light in.. ive gotta figure something out for shutdown tho i need a small heater, it gets way too cold in the closet with the lights off.. new space new obstacles...

passin some DP Blueberry your way..

IMG_0827.JPG

:pass:

Thanks for shooting me the link cuz there was no colorful link in your post,that's why I asked,"what link!"
Sure looks like you have done this once or twice,my first......maybe you will have to pm me to help me get my first grow pasted to my post n e time I post....cheers homie. And yes my little ladies are 12 days out of soil would defo like to share growth pics with ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for shooting me the link cuz there was no colorful link in your post,that's why I asked,"what link!"
Sure looks like you have done this once or twice,my first......maybe you will have to pm me to help me get my first grow pasted to my post n e time I post....cheers homie. And yes my little ladies are 12 days out of soil would defo like to share growth pics with ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to AFN bro! @Slater will show u the ways of the force..

mine is full bore right now with the extra light in.. ive gotta figure something out for shutdown tho i need a small heater, it gets way too cold in the closet with the lights off.. new space new obstacles...

passin some DP Blueberry your way..

Have you looked at tube heaters for green houses. I have a 80w 3ft one. You can get them from 2ft up to a max power of 120w, check Amazon out they are very affordable. I have mine on permanent at the moment and I recon it raises the temp by 5c maybe a little more.

passing a Big Easy, AK 49 mix :pass:
AdobePhotoshopExpress_9bff1ba2f3424cdf917ba858840c80ad.jpg

Back