Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

I can also recommend the hot box idea with an mini oil rad hooked up to a thermostat in the tent...if it got below 0c outside of the tent I think I could keep her at 27c easily... My intake does come of the house which makes a huge difference.
Go for it, its so worth it :pass:

If you like the idea of the hot box I could put some plans together, it easy to build and not very expensive.

So you will help me? I would like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P&Cparty.jpg

Up Date

The lady's have had there party cups removed and as I'm having to go away this weekend I transplanted them into there pots. Glad i did there roots where at the bottom and making a break form it...and trust mre to have a DOH! moment, as I'm taking the outer pot off the white cheese some of the base broke away with some roots. Lets hope it hasn't harmed her, we will just have to see.

PE_D05_W01.jpg

WC_D05_W01.jpg

VF_D05_W01.jpg

There has been some slight colouration to all 3 plants, a very slight yellowing. I think it maybe that when they where under the party cups it was far to moist/wet for them...the party cups did produce a huge amount of condensation... Doctor @jingo , any thing to worry about ?

WC_D05_W01_02.jpg

In stalled my new mini humidifier...mmmm...seems to have raised the RH by about 30%...maybe... there could be other contributing factors like the pots and the I washed the pebbles, gonna keep an eye to see if it was worth it. It only hold water for 10hrs so its a bit shit for long periods Thats it wasted this weekend, I shall be away from tomorrow until Sun night.
Loving the clay pebbles, its does make every thing nice and tidy.

tent_D05_W01_02.jpg

You know I saw a great technical explanation as to why leaves look that way on young seedlings. But I can't remember what it was. All I know is the answer is, it's not a problem and there's nothing to do just grow out of it.

You know I saw a great technical explanation as to why leaves look that way on young seedlings. But I can't remember what it was. All I know is the answer is, it's not a problem and there's nothing to do just grow out of it.

Good, nothing to worry about then especial since I'm away this weekend. I had thought that maybe I had over watered at the start or like said it was too wet in there party cups...phew...
I did do some digging my self to see If I could find the problem but to no avail.
Just checked on them and the Cheese is preying to LED Gods even though I broke some roots when transplanting her, it like its never happend. The other 2 seem happy, will do and update before I leave.

View attachment 689236

Up Date

The lady's have had there party cups removed and as I'm having to go away this weekend I transplanted them into there pots. Glad i did there roots where at the bottom and making a break form it...and trust mre to have a DOH! moment, as I'm taking the outer pot off the white cheese some of the base broke away with some roots. Lets hope it hasn't harmed her, we will just have to see.

View attachment 689237

View attachment 689239

View attachment 689238

There has been some slight colouration to all 3 plants, a very slight yellowing. I think it maybe that when they where under the party cups it was far to moist/wet for them...the party cups did produce a huge amount of condensation... Doctor @jingo , any thing to worry about ?

View attachment 689244

In stalled my new mini humidifier...mmmm...seems to have raised the RH by about 30%...maybe... there could be other contributing factors like the pots and the I washed the pebbles, gonna keep an eye to see if it was worth it. It only hold water for 10hrs so its a bit shit for long periods Thats it wasted this weekend, I shall be away from tomorrow until Sun night.
Loving the clay pebbles, its does make every thing nice and tidy.

View attachment 689248
is this grow happening now?

P&Cparty.jpg

Up Date

No drama wile I was away apart from that slight yellowing has now turned to burnt tips. I think maybe the B@Q verve soil is a little hot.
The next set seem all good and the plants don't seem to be slowing at all, going at a good speed so I'm just gonna go with it...they look happy.
They did have a small water today, the small pots had dried out, gave about 500ml each.

The Pineapple Express has got away with the burnt tips

PE_D09_W02.jpg

The White Cheese has suffered the most but is growing fine

WC_D09_W02.jpg

The fast and vast not as much as the white cheese

VF_D09_W02.jpg

Having fun getting the RH up (the hot box is doing me proud on heat but has giving me and another problem to solve), the mini humidifier is doing an OK job but is limited to about 8rhs so I'm having to stay on top of it. I'm also wetting T-towels and hanging them up, they help but don't last long.

tent_D09_W02.jpg

Groom up date

Slates loft is getting COBS :headbang: ... Well the misses got rumbled, she went and got her self a new iPad...by accident she says and kinda forgot to tell me... :evil: ... gilt trip time... :woohoo: got me some DIY cobs, ordered today.
:frog:,

here is the kit list -
5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90 CRI COB LED (3500k)
5x 120x80mm pin fin heatsinks untapped
5x COB holder
1x Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D dimmable
1x Dimmer (100k potentiometer) for dimming down to 10%
1x Knob for dimmer (potentiometer)
1x 3 meter RED cabel 600V
1x 3 meter BLACK cabel 600V
4x 1 meter WHITE cabel 600V
4x carbiner for your frame
1x IEC C14 connector
10x M4 12mm screw
10x M3 6mm screw