Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Sounds like a very well thought out plan bro.i am glad you put the pots in the tent to get the medium up to room temp.i do that with every grow.my medium is totaly bone dry when my seeds go in.i really think alot of stunted grows i have seen are because people have not let the medium get to tent temps so it shocks the poor babys especially if they use cold water as well.my baby white cheese popped out yesterday so will put a pic up tomorrow and tag you in

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

My water sits down stairs in a cupboard in the bathroom to keep it at room temp, can leave it in the loft in the summer months. Having it in the bathroom has given me the problem of bubbling my water, tried it in the cupboard but the misses got a bit pissed off with pump noise. I shall try and get round that problem soon.

I hope she doesn't want u to decide between her and the plants!

Nah... I paint a picture but she is solid as, one rocking lady...I think she let me do it so she could get more of her TV programs on wile I'm busy in my loft... I knew It was a conspiracy.

Nah... I paint a picture but she is solid as, one rocking lady...I think she let me do it so she could get more of her TV programs on wile I'm busy in my loft... I knew It was a conspiracy.
My misses is awesome as well.when i am on the net looking at grow stuff she says "omg what do you want to buy now for the tent".today it was fan speed controllers and she just rolls her eyes and says "how much do you need" :)

My misses is awesome as well.when i am on the net looking at grow stuff she says "omg what do you want to buy now for the tent".today it was fan speed controllers and she just rolls her eyes and says "how much do you need" :)

:crying::crying::crying:... I'm doing that right now researching cobs and mine keeps looking with that look of you'll be lucky

I can also recommend the hot box idea with an mini oil rad hooked up to a thermostat in the tent...if it got below 0c outside of the tent I think I could keep her at 27c easily... My intake does come of the house which makes a huge difference.
Go for it, its so worth it :pass:

If you like the idea of the hot box I could put some plans together, it easy to build and not very expensive.

Back