Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

You doing things kind of the way I like to continuously improving. I think that's what you gotta do if you want to grow this stuff. Having good temperature and humidity is so important I think you're going to have a great year.

Thanks @jingo , that's the secret, to improve something a little each time, so this time for me it was new pots and boxing the tent in. The next on this list is electrical...now to build my self or buy is the question...build it my self, me thinks.

Love the slater logo by the way !! Maybe when you have time you could make me one?? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude, graphics is part of my job and I just want to bring some colour to my journal and make it a bit more fun to read...though i might get ask to do some logo's...let me think abut it...I do work for beans.

Slater...all professional lookin n' shit. Nice job buddy.

Thanks dude, just wanted to do something a bit different...I have to have logo for everything I do, its in my nature to just to do graphics when needed. I also thought it might help when trawling through the journal at a later date, there will be a banner for the updates making it easy to find them big or small.

Thanks dude, the plan is not to strip it down in the summer, it should act as cool box keeping the heat out, my loft got up to 37c last summer.
I feel your pain been growing in a loft for two years- long as your light runs really cool that should work. Going to need to build myself a cob light for summer growing

I feel your pain been growing in a loft for two years- long as your light runs really cool that should work. Going to need to build myself a cob light for summer growing

I'm having to add heat in, the Mars lights only give me about 5-7c.
That's my next project, cob lighting. I'm reading up for the moment but not far off getting the bits. The problem I have is i have no workshop and I'm lacking in tools for that kinda job especial building the frame. I am close to buying some made instead...have you seen these guys ? - http://www.todogrowled.com/gb/12-led-grow-lights

I am here buddy thanks for the tag.looks great bro.funny you are doing a zambeza auto white cheese as that is what i have just planted for a zambeza test run so we can keep an eye on each others,i will tag you in when she pops above ground which should be a day or 2.good luck my friend :pass:

Back