Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Congratulations on the tester, and the loft looks amazing, that purple must have been one hell of a welcome back gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I was a little surprised by the purple, its made her super photogenic. Gonna get her out for one last photo shoot tomorrow before she gets the chop.

Sorry haven't stopped in here in a bit, guess I should hop on the train and give you a phat grats on becoming a tester! That's awesome and totally makes sense. You're gonna do great if you keep doing what you do brother!

For taking the time to share beautiful grows!
:slap:

Congratulations on the tester, and the loft looks amazing, that purple must have been one hell of a welcome back gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry haven't stopped in here in a bit, guess I should hop on the train and give you a phat grats on becoming a tester! That's awesome and totally makes sense. You're gonna do great if you keep doing what you do brother!

For taking the time to share beautiful grows!
:slap:

Thanks guys, stoked to be ask to test and so soon... up date coming soon the fast and vast met the axe last night

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE...

tenor02.gif

Fast and Vast... Pheno, Day 71... the gate crasher has finally left the party

FV_71_chop.jpg

She wasn't a big girl by any standards but by gorge she made up for it in frost. I only really had to trim the larger leaves.
Being my first plant harvested under the cobs, so far I can say they are worth every penny, look in my trim box not one bit of fluffy underdeveloped bud or popcorn. In fact all the pop corn is worth keeping, all rock solid buds. Awesome light penetration. .
On my last grow one plant gave me a good 300-400g of fluff and shit pop corn (wet weight). This one small tiny plant gave me a full 337g (wet weight), none wasted... gonna be about 2-3oz dry.
Sorry for the crap pic, it was taken very late last night and I was well and truly wasted...again.

WP_20170328_00_29_36_Pro.jpg

Groom Up Grade... I just can't stop tweaking.
Raised the floor of the tent up by 150mm to help with my back when lifting the pots in and out, they slide in and out a lot easier now.
Here is the Dinafem white cheese showing off her new wood flooring. She's looking like she's gonna yield good, 8 really phat cola's in the making.

DWC_44.jpg

Next up date I'm guessing we will be saying our good by's to the Pineapple Express, the party is coming to a close. But don't let that get you down, there's always the after party. We will be introducing the brand new arrivals to the loft and "The Get Some From Your Mother Tour", beginning with some testing of beans from Zamnesia and also knocking 2 grows of my bucket list... so lets get ready to go ape for the second leg of the tour on the next up date.

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

My man!
Great stuff Fast n Vast was a real beaut of a plant.
Once again, great job on being drafted to be a tester. looking forward to what you push out.

A great beginning of, The Loft harvest Slater. Very impressed. And I may have neglected to say, welcome to the test team...a fine pick from the litter, indeed.

Thanks man, feeling real honored to be picked, my beans turned up today. Gonna join you with Jack Herer first out the gate. Just popped her in some mud... I have not smoked any Jack since the late 90's during its rise to fame and that was only in Dam... to say "I'm am very excited" does not really covey how much I'm vibrating with joy... gave you that innuendo on a stick... I also got some Blue Berry to pop when the Dinafem White Cheese finishes.

:pass:

My man!
Great stuff Fast n Vast was a real beaut of a plant.
Once again, great job on being drafted to be a tester. looking forward to what you push out.

Thanks dude, got a nice line up for the next few grows. Popped one bean into some mud tonight (Jack Herer, Zamensia seeds) and potted up another (Gorilla Glue) into her final pot. Will roll out some pics when the Jack pops her head in couple days... I need a new banner.

Nice on the JH bro. That's at the top of my fave list. I've hit a bit of a snag with some Cal def. possibly from lights to close and pushing heavy on the feeds. Just a heads up.

Nice on the JH bro. That's at the top of my fave list. I've hit a bit of a snag with some Cal def. possibly from lights to close and pushing heavy on the feeds. Just a heads up.

I was just reading your post on the cal def and it got me thinking, since using opticfoliar through veg I have not had to give any cal mag feeds later on in the grow. I've not touched my cal-mag bottle for weeks. I'm starting to think I only need it for emergency's.
I've kinda gone and got a thing for wanting to grow jack... so far got 4 different seeds from different breeders to see whats what and to compare. I'm now thinking of try them all... we start the perpetual Jack grow with Zamnesia, green house seeds comes next.

Back