Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 77

With the sister in-law in town, I spent quite some time in my loft today...

We are coming to the close of the Pineapple and Cheese party sometime this week. Its gonna be chop chop chop oh so soon, PE first then the the @zambezaseeds White Cheese...kinda sad really after given them all that love.
To look back and judge this grow I feel it went pretty well. I think I could have got a lot more out of the PE, the couple of accidents and heavy defoliation wile training really pissed her off but she's still gonna pull a reasonable effort for the space, my guess about 3-4oz.
Now I'm really proud of the WC, she liked the topping and took all the training and couple of heavy defoliation's all in her stride...I even split her main stem where she was topped and she shrugged it off. She's gonna yield good for the space and beating she has had, crossing finger for 5oz.

WC front left, PE back right

tent.jpg

PE_77.jpg

ZWC_77.jpg

ZWC_77_01.jpg

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 78

Me on my way to the groom last night ready to chop the Pineapple Express

giphy08.gif

So the Pineapple Express got the chop last night (375g wet, going to be about 3oz maybe 4oz dry if I'm lucky)... I would have some pics for you but being a stoner... I forgot
So here is the pic of the hole that she filled in the tent. We are now down to just the 2 White Cheese's. 2 more days for the Zambeza White Cheese (back right) then the axe comes down.

tent01.jpg

GGparty.jpg

Day 8 and we still putting our roots down, she will step it up a gear in a day or 2 then we shall have some action. She is just waiting on her tent buddy's to show there heads 2 x Jack Herer by Zamnesia Seeds, here's the link to the journal on them in the test section

GG_08.jpg

thanks for stopping by :pass:

Fantastic Slater, everything looks great. I'm gonna have to build something like you did to prop up my airpots for easier drainage/removal of runoff underneath.

Don't forget to snap some good pics of the harvest of everyone's favorite PE mate!
:cheers: Cheers!

Lookin real good in there!!!:smoking:

Thanks dude :pass:

Fantastic Slater, everything looks great. I'm gonna have to build something like you did to prop up my airpots for easier drainage/removal of runoff underneath.

Don't forget to snap some good pics of the harvest of everyone's favorite PE mate!
:cheers: Cheers!

Ha ha... I did chop the pineapple and being the stoner that I am I forgot to take any pics... I was so excited, woke up next morning to do a post and realized I had been a muppet and forgot to take one single shot...DOH. I will take some pics when she come out of the bags in a few days.
She weighed 375g wet, I was expecting a lot better but we had some problems at the start and I most probably stunted her. Se still smelled great and her buds where good and tight but I know I can do a lot better... I've another bean in the wings ready go, I might make her the first I pop when we move house towards the end of the year.

I would have liked to have been at least 400mm higher then I could of had a run off tray with plug hole into a bucket of sorts. That for the next tent with head room.

I got these plastic trays from the Chinese shop, they can't take too much weight so depends on your pots, as I'm using 11L smart pots,
But the never touch the floor and you can raise them by pulling metal legs under them.
10169bc03037fef5a3da1ebe3dc2611e.jpg

You can see in the corner one that is raised, and under them I use shoe trays to collect runoff.
Right now with the seedlings I have them all raised, to be closer to the light but not bring the light down as I still have one plant flowering.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

I got these plastic trays from the Chinese shop, they can't take too much weight so depends on your pots, as I'm using 11L smart pots,
But the never touch the floor and you can raise them by pulling metal legs under them.
10169bc03037fef5a3da1ebe3dc2611e.jpg

You can see in the corner one that is raised, and under them I use shoe trays to collect runoff.
Right now with the seedlings I have them all raised, to be closer to the light but not bring the light down as I still have one plant flowering.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

I had made something similar, but my problem was leaning into the tent to pick up the big 20ltr. By raising the floor to the zip I can now slide them out a lot easier... the original slats I made I can now use to jack up the pots.

Thanks dude :pass:

Ha ha... I did chop the pineapple and being the stoner that I am I forgot to take any pics... I was so excited, woke up next morning to do a post and realized I had been a muppet and forgot to take one single shot...DOH. I will take some pics when she come out of the bags in a few days.
She weighed 375g wet, I was expecting a lot better but we had some problems at the start and I most probably stunted her. Se still smelled great and her buds where good and tight but I know I can do a lot better... I've another bean in the wings ready go, I might make her the first I pop when we move house towards the end of the year.

Oh man, my new grow has been rocky. Seriously, never a good idea to do anything in the garden when you're blazed. At least for me, I think it's fine now but lesson learned lol.

375g wet is still pretty great. You frow some nice bud man. Love seeing your updates, inspires a newbie like me.

Back