Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

GGparty.jpg

UP DATE

Just quick one to introduce the newest member to the tour seen as she has now got her space in the loft. A strain that been on my radar since deciding to get into this gardening game. Growing it to see what all the fuss is about.
So put your hands together and welcome to the stage, the stickiest, the most frosty, it gives your trimming scissors a run for there money...
Lets go ape for the one and only...

Gorilla Glue by fast buds
Day 01... 28-03-17

GG_01.jpg

UP DATE on the Pineapple Express...

She is every so nearly there, this coming weekend by my reckoning which has left me in a sticky situation... the sister in-law is visiting for 4 days to baby sit the kids on Saturday wile I head up to the big smoke (London) for the day to meet my adoring fans... Ha... that still makes me laugh and it would make you piss ya self if you knew me... Back to my problem... I might have to chop wile the sister in-law is here, I've got to tell her if I do, no way out. She did used to smoke so I should be all good but she does have a mouth... If i can drag her out to Mon night its all good.
Here she is, all cloudy and a scattering of amber. She's slowed on the drinking, no more pistols and swelling.

PE_D73.jpg

:pass:

Looks great Slater. Imo, I think you can wait til sis leaves. 4 days isn't gonna make or break harvest timing. The amount of amber you apparently like, I'd say a Thurs chop is 100% doable.

Looks great Slater. Imo, I think you can wait til sis leaves. 4 days isn't gonna make or break harvest timing. The amount of amber you apparently like, I'd say a Thurs chop is 100% doable.

I'm in agreement, gonna leave them, mon / tue for the Pineapple express, end of next week for the White Cheese...she is still going for it and drinking a good amount.
I'm not to worried about the sister, think i can get away with it if I'm careful.

Just got caught up and I must say you've done a bang-up job dude!!!!!! Does the Barney's PE smell like pineapples?? Probably my favorite part of the PE is the taste, but shit, can this stuff be strong!!!!!!

Congrats on being grabbed for the test team!!!!!! Big things ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got caught up and I must say you've done a bang-up job dude!!!!!! Does the Barney's PE smell like pineapples?? Probably my favorite part of the PE is the taste, but shit, can this stuff be strong!!!!!!

Congrats on being grabbed for the test team!!!!!! Big things ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks dude... That PE really does smell of pineapples amazingly, hard boiled pineapple chunk sweets to be precises. Next week for the chop, was going to do it this weekend but sis in-law being here has stop that but for the good. Watered her Fri thinking she not much to go pistol all brown, looking really ready. I go away for a day open the tent this morning and she has swelled that little bit more, you go girl...we are now on day 77

Back