Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Nice Slater, on getting the nod for testing!
Well Deserved.

Congratulations slater!

Thanks guys

giphy12.gif

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

DAY 68

Back home from a great week away and the misses hadn't burnt the groom down, in fact the misses did a bang on job of baby sitting the girls... she has passed the test.

The day I went away...

TENT_D60.jpg

This is what greeted me when i got home... Dinafem White Cheese has most definitely stepped it up a gear

TENT_D68.jpg

Pineapple Express

Her buds have now double in size since I went away and a lot of her pistols have browned. Her trics are mostly cloudy with the odd amber. Next feed will be just water from now on, maybe one last feed of over drive. I'm giving her 2 weeks max before the chop.

PE_D68_03.jpg

PE_D68_01.jpg

PE_D68.jpg

PE_D68_04.jpg

PE_D68_05.jpg

White Cheese by @zambezaseeds

Still my favorite girl... don't tell her but the pineapple express wins hands down on the smell factor...this girl smells like pub bins.

Again like the PE she has double her bud size since I went away, she's gonna yield good for the space she's has had. She is now on water and like the Pineapple I give her 2 weeks max.

ZWC_D68.jpg

ZWC_D68_01.jpg

ZWC_D68_02.jpg

ZWC_D68_03.jpg

Fast and the Vast...pheno

3 - 4 days and counting then she's getting the chop... Its worth growing the pheno of the Fast and Vast, I quite like her. She is a ever so super frosty even though her buds are mainly leafy... I've got a feeling she's gonna pack a punch, got be 20% plus. Wonderful colours and dripping in trics...never expected the purple though.

FV_D68.jpg

FV_D68_01.jpg

FV_D68_02.jpg

A big thank you to the AFN team for inviting me to do some test growing...gonna be like a dog at a letter box until those seeds arrive.

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Congrats and welcome to the test team slater bro you defo deserved it my friend.no pressure at all but now you will see how the big boys roll hahaha

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Back