Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Slater dude, your pictures are on point. It helps to have photogenic subjects. Stellar job.

Great log man fellow uk'er pukka photos and plants Man U smashed it !!

Looking good bromigo! tasty looking buds ya got there!!

Wow slater,awesome plants Holmes I'm about to post some pics one more week and they are done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Thanks guys and girls for the nice words and following along...its all going to get interesting now in the loft, I've been invited to turn the loft over to some test growing for AFN. Totality stoked to be having a go and being Zamnesia seeds being my first test this should be a rocking grow from them to come.

Up date for the loft in min...

Thanks guys and girls for the nice words and following along...its all going to get interesting now in the loft, I've been invited to turn the loft over to some test growing for AFN. Totality stoked to be having a go and being Zamnesia seeds being my first test this should be a rocking grow from them to come.

Up date for the loft in min...
Welcome to the cannazone test team dude! I guess you know what my cryptic one word post a couple weeks was about where I just said congratulations.

I best roll another...I need to mix my word
Welcome to the cannazone test team dude! I guess you know what my cryptic one word post a couple weeks was about where I just said congratulations.

When you said that, I was like...

46xjR.gif

Now i know what you was talking about...Thank dude, feeling super honored to be ask

Back