Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Thanks dude :pass:, you guessed is right I do like to tinker in Photoshop, not to improve but to get a much more accurate colour match, those cobs are warm in colour and can add a lot more red and yellow colour casts to the pics.

I have to do the same .. but I just whack the green up in colour balance .. otherwise I'm there for hours tweaking !! :biggrin:

Edit: Let me guess your font choice too .. Grilled Cheese, by any chance? :eyebrows:

Last edited:
They should be OK, the misses has got her charts and timetables with strict orders for pics every day...I think she's bit pissed off with me going through it so much though... I'm sure she's not listening any more.
I can't believe you've trained-up the missus ...! :cheers:
Gets around the human-trafficking laws I suppose, saves you having to import a couple of Vietnamese .. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dude killer, absolutely love how this tent is looking. Clean, crisp, frosty. Keep it coming and hope all is well while you're gone. My missus already told me straight up she won't help if I'm not around as she is waaaay to afraid to help out after she saw how nervous I can get with this first grow... lol :tongue:

Grilled Cheese, by any chance?

bullseye.jpg

Dude killer, absolutely love how this tent is looking. Clean, crisp, frosty. Keep it coming and hope all is well while you're gone. My missus already told me straight up she won't help if I'm not around as she is waaaay to afraid to help out after she saw how nervous I can get with this first grow... lol :tongue:

Thanks dude, my misses encourage me to do it... "keeps me out of trouble" she say's... or could get me me in lot of trouble... I can't quite decide.if it really is keeping me out of trouble or I'm just getting my self into trouble again.

Having the misses look after the groom is fair exchange... I have to look after her garden all summer.

Thanks dude, my misses encourage me to do it... "keeps me out of trouble" she say's... or could get me me in lot of trouble... I can't quite decide.if it really is keeping me out of trouble or I'm just getting my self into trouble again.

Having the misses look after the groom is fair exchange... I have to look after her garden all summer.

That is a fair exchange! Nice deal, it's good to have a lass by your side isn't it.

She supports what I do fully, and even asks "how are the ladies" almost every day but has no interest in horticulture and definitely would be too afraid to try and feed or even water the plants lol... She did though check on them once randomly a few days ago and texted me at work and said "HEY! It's 81 degrees in your tent! Is that ok!?" I love her. :biggrin:
hell-yes-big-lebowski-lookin-out-my-backdoor.gif

That is a fair exchange! Nice deal, it's good to have a lass by your side isn't it.

She supports what I do fully, and even asks "how are the ladies" almost every day but has no interest in horticulture and definitely would be too afraid to try and feed or even water the plants lol... She did though check on them once randomly a few days ago and texted me at work and said "HEY! It's 81 degrees in your tent! Is that ok!?" I love her. :biggrin:
View attachment 717293

I have the same at home, my GF asked about the girls every day, and has no problem watering them according to a written schedule, but no photos, still I only leave for 2 or 3 days at a time mostly.
And she does partake in the final process of vapping or smoking.
But since she never smoked tobacco i gave her my Ascent Vap. And she can't get enough of the thing...

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t

Back