Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

My god, your growing expertise matched with your quality photos and slight tweaks for lighting/clearness or even just your watermark with I'm guessing, photoshop, make these plants gorgeous. Hope I can get my tent looking half as good as this someday. Always a pleasure to stop in the loft here and I'm not just saying that man.

Keep it up!
:slap:

My god, your growing expertise matched with your quality photos and slight tweaks for lighting/clearness or even just your watermark with I'm guessing, photoshop, make these plants gorgeous. Hope I can get my tent looking half as good as this someday. Always a pleasure to stop in the loft here and I'm not just saying that man.

Keep it up!
:slap:

Thanks dude :pass:, you guessed is right I do like to tinker in Photoshop, not to improve but to get a much more accurate colour match, those cobs are warm in colour and can add a lot more red and yellow colour casts to the pics.
I shock my self on how nice the tent looks every day.

Thanks dude :pass:, you guessed is right I do like to tinker in Photoshop, not to improve but to get a much more accurate colour match, those cobs are warm in colour and can add a lot more red and yellow colour casts to the pics.
I shock my self on how nice the tent looks every day.

:headbang:

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 59

This will be the last loft up date for a week and a bit, I've got to go and stay on a beautiful 16th century farm in a converted barn house in the middle of the country side for my job... its a hard life...
and the misses is in charge of the groom...and the white cheese is stretching... and all the girls are on different feeds and water times... and the misses is in charge of the groom
I'm not panicking... really.

Been taking load of pics so I will let them do the telling...

The party shot

PE_WC_TENT_D59.jpg

Pineapple Express
She is finally putting some weight on..its only taken like for ever...

PE_D59_01.jpg

PE_D59.jpg

White Cheese by @zambezaseeds
I'm loving this lady now she's in full swing and she is finally chunking up...she's a good looker might put her in for the POM, she will be in time for next month.

ZWC_D58.jpg

ZWC_D58_02.jpg

WC_D59.jpg

Fast and Vast
I can confirm that she is a pheno, did some digging on journals and pics all over the web and she fits the descriptions for the short phenotype. Looks like I'm just going to have grow another so see the real thing... Mind you she is super frosty smells great but not quite the looker on her buds, a bit over leafy.
I'm giving her about 2 weeks she's got mostly cloudy trics and the odd amber. Feed wise she is now just on Over drive.

FV_D58.jpg

FV_D58_01.jpg

FV_D58_02.jpg

FV_D59.jpg

FV_D59_01.jpg

All the lady's

Back left - Pineapple Express... Back right - White cheese by @zambezaseeds
Front left - Fast and Vast (pheno)... Front right - White Cheese by Dinafem
TENT_D59.jpg

Thank for stopping by :pass:

Phone in sick bro!
Those plants are loving your attention, cant abandon them now!

Jokes, sure they in good hands my man! looking good as always top notch growing buddy

Phone in sick bro!
Those plants are loving your attention, cant abandon them now!

Jokes, sure they in good hands my man! looking good as always top notch growing buddy

They should be OK, the misses has got her charts and timetables with strict orders for pics every day...I think she's bit pissed off with me going through it so much though... I'm sure she's not listening any more.

They should be OK, the misses has got her charts and timetables with strict orders for pics every day...I think she's bit pissed off with me going through it so much though... I'm sure she's not listening any more.
Shame man!
Sure she gets it, gotta make sure you pamper your missus nicely on your return

Whoa bro, you are one lucky fella getting the mrs to look after the girls not only watering but feeding em nutes etc and taking pics... whilst holding the baby no less, lol. I wouldn't wanna rely on mine in the first instance, as if they went south during her watch it ain't gonna be good for anyone...

Prefer to keep things in my own hands hence using the autopot inspired easy2go. If it was just watering you could use blumatts, still fancy doing a run with them and the biotabs.

Girls looking lovely, you gonna have a full tent when you get back.

Back