Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

I like it when they honk. Very nice looking plants and set up, I gotta ask though what is that bottle with the coil coming out of it? It looks cool af, and I don't have one in my groom...am I missing out on something?

Thanks dude, the little bottle thingy is the thermostat for my fan, its made by SMS. Your not missing out, not that good, its on my next thing to up grade list after I stop hacking my lights.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 52

Its just more of a photographic up date tonight, will dust the macro lens off next time.
The lady's are all supper happy and are starting to put weight on.

PE_D52.jpg

WC_D52.jpg

F&V_D52.jpg

F&V_D52_01.jpg

tent_d52.jpg

:pass:

Nice! I Loving the photography, excellent work here!

@Slater I haven't really looked into Dinafem but that white cheese you have going looks real nice real quick! and I am particularly interested in the CBD stuff they have, any reccommendations? They have a bunch of different CBD crosses, so difficult to pick one. And the Dinamed CBD is listed at 10-14% CBD, .5 THC! That's 1:25 ratio pretty impressive

Nice! I Loving the photography, excellent work here!

@Slater I haven't really looked into Dinafem but that white cheese you have going looks real nice real quick! and I am particularly interested in the CBD stuff they have, any reccommendations? They have a bunch of different CBD crosses, so difficult to pick one. And the Dinamed CBD is listed at 10-14% CBD, .5 THC! That's 1:25 ratio pretty impressive

This is my first Dinafem grow and so far its made want to grow more... she is the most vigorous start I have had, I'm sure the cobs and the air pots have something to with that as well. If you blink she is suddenly growing out of the tent. They sent me a catalog with there CBD strain list, looks pretty good. I have a friend perusing it for her aliments so we can find some thing to help her out. If you want to pick someones brains @Dinafem-Mark is ya man and can give you all info.

Back