Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Broski!
This grow is coming along machine!
Defo going to see you go head-to-head against some of the established guys in the Live Grow Battles

Can I throw some pot into the pot this will happen...

Broski!
This grow is coming along machine!
Defo going to see you go head-to-head against some of the established guys in the Live Grow Battles

Can I throw some pot into the pot this will happen...

Bring it on I say... But I will wait for the end of the year before I start putting the gloves up though, I've persuaded the family to move, so we looking for new house to move into this coming autumn. This mean new tent / groom to the size I want...thats when I want to go for my 1 pound badge... I'm kinda in a grow off now with that Dinafem White cheese, here the link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-comp-grow-no-chat-thread.57851/#post-1377729

This is my first Dinafem grow and so far its made want to grow more... she is the most vigorous start I have had, I'm sure the cobs and the air pots have something to with that as well. If you blink she is suddenly growing out of the tent. They sent me a catalog with there CBD strain list, looks pretty good. I have a friend perusing it for her aliments so we can find some thing to help her out. If you want to pick someones brains @Dinafem-Mark is ya man and can give you all info.

Cool appreciate it @Slater. Seems that the breeders and vendors are pretty active here which is really nice. I will definitely shoot @Dinafem-Mark a message here soon. Curious about the autos but would really like to find a photo that is high CBD for specific purposes (Epilepsy) on a long term basis. Get into extracts and stuff.

Impressed with the vigor and overall health on the Dinafems you have going. Could be the cob airpot combo they are thriving from. I was pondering air pots this time around to switch it up, have always grown in soil. And these cobs, yeah.....more I read up more legit they seem to be. Seeing great results with them.

Cool appreciate it @Slater. Seems that the breeders and vendors are pretty active here which is really nice. I will definitely shoot @Dinafem-Mark a message here soon. Curious about the autos but would really like to find a photo that is high CBD for specific purposes (Epilepsy) on a long term basis. Get into extracts and stuff.

Impressed with the vigor and overall health on the Dinafems you have going. Could be the cob airpot combo they are thriving from. I was pondering air pots this time around to switch it up, have always grown in soil. And these cobs, yeah.....more I read up more legit they seem to be. Seeing great results with them.

its air pots all the way for me now, they do make a difference. I can imagine with coco they can kick ass.

They have high cbd photo seeds as well

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 55

Pineapple Express

I've tightened her straps up and opened up her center a lot more, she on a light feed of 1ml bloom and good dose of 2ml Big Bud
She really does smell of pineapple... and super sticky.
I'm guessing about 3 weeks left

PE_D55_03.jpg

PE_D55_02.jpg

PE_D55_01.jpg

White Cheese - Zambeza seeds

So proud of this girl, taken a nice shape, she's not a fussy lady and it looks like she is going to put out a fair bit more than I expected when the chop comes.
same as the last on a light feed of 1ml bloom and good dose of 2ml Big Bud... About 3 weeks to go

WCZ_D55.jpg

WCZ_D55_01.jpg

WCZ_D55_02.jpg

Fast and the Vast

Now I think this lady has done a pheno, she started out vast but ended up a little dwarf'ish... she does have white dwarf is in her genetics.
I know I've been bit heavy on the taring but I did expect a bit more and those buds to be a lot fatter...At a guess I would say she has about 2 weeks to go, still time to fatten up. I will most probably start her flush on the next water with some AV over drive, lets see what she has left in her.
I've also raised her up so she is now level with the other 2... and loving the light

FV_D55_03.jpg

FV_D55_02.jpg

FV_D55_01.jpg

All the lady's together

tent_D53.jpg

tent_D55.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Last edited:
Back