Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

It should be a quick fix if I just up my breaker,correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/
It's not the breaker that's the problem. The wiring is too small that's why everything dims down you can't push enough electrons through that wire.

You'll need to split your load between two separate circuits. Or if possible run a whole new circuit that's big enough to handle your grow

It's not the breaker that's the problem. The wiring is too small that's why everything dims down you can't push enough electrons through that wire.

You'll need to split your load between two separate circuits. Or if possible run a whole new circuit that's big enough to handle your grow

Okay then a "circuit" is an individual wall socket,or all the sockets in the room is the circuit? Maybe I should just call my buddy the electrician

Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Okay then a "circuit" is an individual wall socket,or all the sockets in the room is the circuit? Maybe I should just call my buddy the electrician

Yeah calling a bud who's an electrician is a good idea. You may have one Outlet on a circuit or half-a-dozen it's hard to say. You may even have your outlets and your ceiling lights on the same circuit. If you own the house it might be worth wiring in a complete new sub panel for your grow area. That's what I ended up doing with mine I put in a 50 amp sub panel. Then each circuit is marked as to how much it can handle. The largest circuit a 20 amp circuit handles my grow lights.

Yeah calling a bud who's an electrician is a good idea. You may have one Outlet on a circuit or half-a-dozen it's hard to say. You may even have your outlets and your ceiling lights on the same circuit. If you own the house it might be worth wiring in a complete new sub panel for your grow area. That's what I ended up doing with mine I put in a 50 amp sub panel. Then each circuit is marked as to how much it can handle. The largest circuit a 20 amp circuit handles my grow lights.

Roger that! I do own my home so doing things like that is no biggie! I,however,do have an old subpanel that ran an old hot tub that has a 50a and a 20a in it.......yeah let me call my bud

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE UP DATE

UP DATE

Day 21
Final I have found some time to do an up date on the girls, it been 5 days and a lot has changed since my last post. I can now really see the effect of the air pots especial on the 2 small 10ltr ones. Being small the roots have reached the sides a lot quicker. The White Cheese (WC) and the Fast and Vast (FV) are growing at much more accelerated speed than I had seen in my last grow. I thought the the Pineapple Express (PE) was lagging behind and today she suddenly showed signs of speeding up and catching the other 2.
Started the training on the WC yesterday (day 20) and started the FV tonight, a little earlier than expected but these girls are just going for it...It has now made me possible re think my plan in my tent. I may move the VF to back and give her the bigger scrog, I'm wondering if she is going to turn into a bit of a monster, as you can see in the pics she is massive. Her fan leaves are as big as my hands, saying that the WC is not far behind.
I've had to remove a couple of fan leaves from the PE, to start getting that light into the center, she looks to be a bit of a bushy girl in making, she looks like she's going to need a fair bit defoliation.

Day 17 to 21
tent_d17.jpg

tent_d18.jpg

tent_d19.jpg

tent_d20.jpg

tent_d21.jpg

Thanks for reading, passing some AK49
giphy12.gif

Last edited:
Now you got me worried, I really want to grow more plants in the same space keep them smaller and have kind of a large selection of exotic strains. But I might have bought the wrong size air pot. I've been thinking about ordering more and thinking maybe I should get bigger ones but now I'm thinking I got to go smaller. Problem is with Coco I could end up hand watering two or three times a day or I guess I have to go auto water I don't know

Back