Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

56990095.jpg

overgrow :pass:

Well that meme didn't work out how i wanted it... will be fine on phones but shit on laptops.

News toys always exciting times.enjoy mate;)

Thanks @autobeast , I've never really made or done anything with electronics, give me a bit of wood to saw any day. I just can't wait to get my teeth into and start designing my own custom light, full of idea's... should be all good putting it together my Brother has a degree in electronics from the army with his dissertation on LED's. That's the safety side sorted.

Going to be interesting to watch this build.

I will document here as well as in the DIY section... my idea so far is 1 in each corner and a center one, if there is enough space I may even add in 2 fittings for 150w cfl's (5000k) for vegging and adding in the green blue that cob's will be lacking in (they are 3500k). Got to get this weekend out of the way, busy with work then I can put my mind to next week and start the planning.

Great thread man, I've just been looking for the optic foliar everywhere I finally found it on Amazon so I'll have to get some ordered, one question though as it didn't say on Amazon, can it be used during vegging and flowering or just vegging? I've found a few others that I'm watching on eBay as well that seem to have good reviews. I'd also like to see how that cob led turns out I've always been interested in electronics and I know my way round a circuit board so I'll be looking on building one myself in the future. Anyways man the plants are looking great I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Here's my first grow
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-first-auto-grow.57682/#post-1342572

Thanks dude, looking forward to getting home and having a look.
I just use the spray through vegging and stop as they start to really stretch. I spray every other day but I know some on here spray every day.
Building your own lights I think the is way forward If you want really good LED's and I think you will out do most of the really expensive range. Also I was surprised at how easy it to do...it just made sense.

Thanks dude, looking forward to getting home and having a look.
I just use the spray through vegging and stop as they start to really stretch. I spray every other day but I know some on here spray every day.
Building your own lights I think the is way forward If you want really good LED's and I think you will out do most of the really expensive range. Also I was surprised at how easy it to do...it just made sense.
No worries man I've also been looking at shogun geisha grow and bloom, apparently you can use it throughout the full grow I don't know anybody that's used it before though and can't really find any reviews so I think I'll got for the overgrow as I've seen a few using it on here. I've also been looking people's home made lights on here some of them are awesome it's definitely something I'm going to get into, maybe get one made for next winter's grow as I am also in the UK and heard they run a bit warmer so that might help with the cold, at the moment I'm controlling the temp of the actual room rather than the tent until I can get one of those tube heaters for inside the tent but for now a blow heater in the room keeps the room at a steady 27℃ give or take.

Back