Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

controlling the temp of the actual room rather than the tent

Luxury... I'm banished to the loft, battling the temps on my first 2 grows was fun but I've got it sorted now...that tent is the warmest place in the house now.
A 80w (3ft) tube heater will give you about 5-10c over all. Should do you proud as your heating your room, £20-£30 on amazon. I have mine on all the time.
I recommend getting a thermostat controller like mine, sorts it all out, no need to keep checking.

Luxury... I'm banished to the loft, battling the temps on my first 2 grows was fun but I've got it sorted now...that tent is the warmest place in the house now.
A 80w (3ft) tube heater will give you about 5-10c over all. Should do you proud as your heating your room, £20-£30 on amazon. I have mine on all the time.
I recommend getting a thermostat controller like mine, sorts it all out, no need to keep checking.
Well I must say you have certainly done a good job with your setup I like it very much. I live in a high rise block of flats right in the middle my radiator thermostat reads 19℃ although it feels a lot colder as I can't walk round in a t-shirt haha and I sleep in the same room as my tent so that helps with temps a bit, I'm definitely going to get a tube heater would it fit in my tent though? I think yours is the same size 80x80? I'll have to have a look at the thermostat controllers as well although I've seen a tube heater on eBay with its on dial to switch it off when it gets to a certain temp.

Well I must say you have certainly done a good job with your setup I like it very much. I live in a high rise block of flats right in the middle my radiator thermostat reads 19℃ although it feels a lot colder as I can't walk round in a t-shirt haha and I sleep in the same room as my tent so that helps with temps a bit, I'm definitely going to get a tube heater would it fit in my tent though? I think yours is the same size 80x80? I'll have to have a look at the thermostat controllers as well although I've seen a tube heater on eBay with its on dial to switch it off when it gets to a certain temp.

Yep we have same size tent, my tube heater is the 2ft one. The thermostats on the side of the tubes are really only a safety measure. Seen as the tube heater will sit on the floor chances are that I will take huge amount of time to heat up and the thermostat kicks in. My thermostat senser sits just about the plant, you can plug in 2 heaters to those controllers...

Yep we have same size tent, my tube heater is the 2ft one. The thermostats on the side of the tubes are really only a safety measure. Seen as the tube heater will sit on the floor chances are that I will take huge amount of time to heat up and the thermostat kicks in. My thermostat senser sits just about the plant, you can plug in 2 heaters to those controllers...
Thanks man you've probably saved me a lot of time and effort there as I was thinking about just getting the tube heater and using its own thermostat but after what you've said I'll definitely be ordering one of the controllers, I'll have a shop around as I've got to wait a week for my wages. I best start a list! Haha

Anyone know about power draw? When my light kicks on my exhaust fan slows down..my temps have been getting upwards of 90 degrees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Sounds like you are pulling too much off one circuit. You need to see how many devices are running off it and add up the amps. Probably should find another circuit to plug a few things into.

Sounds like you are pulling too much off one circuit. You need to see how many devices are running off it and add up the amps. Probably should find another circuit to plug a few things into.

That's what I was thinking and your answer is what I was wanting to hear.....thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Back