Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Now you got me worried, I really want to grow more plants in the same space keep them smaller and have kind of a large selection of exotic strains. But I might have bought the wrong size air pot. I've been thinking about ordering more and thinking maybe I should get bigger ones but now I'm thinking I got to go smaller. Problem is with Coco I could end up hand watering two or three times a day or I guess I have to go auto water I don't know

I was thinking that with the large 20ltr, the PE roots have taken a lot longer to reach the sides and bottom. but in the small pots the root have reach them much quicker, at least 5 days faster. You can see it the pics with suddenly the PE taking off at day 20.
I'm think of getting the 15ltr (3-4 gallon) now, I under stand why they are favored by most air pot user's.

Looking good in the hood mate.

Air pots are awesome aren't they? Mine are in air pots with a heater underneath and they are going mental. It's the sour crack in the 10 litre that's really having it but the Toofless alien in a 15 litre isn't far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay on it's way.......
931c1152baef718bd571670b601807f8.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/
Are these any good? I'm looking on ordering one or two myself, I had two Chinese ones on order they were £90 GBP for both so around £45 GBP each but I didn't read the description properly before ordering and when I did I realised they only gave out 100w of true power but has luck came to have it they had some issues with getting it sent out in time bare in mind it was due to arrive on the 25th January and they only contacted me on the 30th to tell me they hadn't even sent it out so I tried to get a deal for a more powerful set as an upgrade for waiting all this time and they refused and offered to send the 600w ones out and they would arrive in 7 days or to refund me my cash so I instantly asked for the refund. Sorry for the rant but I'd already had seeds germed because I was promised 48 hour delivery on the lights now I'm stuck with a cheap Chinese ufo led over four young plants and who knows how much light that's putting out my guess is less than 100w of true power yeah anyway so any information on these mars hydro 300s would be great as I'll be ordering within the next couple of days. Thanks in advance.

P&Cparty.jpg

Day 23

TRAINING UP DATE

raw.gif

Over the past few days I have started training the girls and a small amount of defoliation. The White Cheese (WC) is loving it even though I have had a near accident and the Fast and Vast (FV), well she is just a dream to grow and easy to train...I'm loving these two strains (glad I have some more beans of these 2). The Pineapple Express is proving to be a little tricky to train, she still has not got the height of the others, her nodes are quite close together, a dense plant so far...she is meant to be the biggest of the 3, maybe a pheno ?

I also gave them a small feed of 1/2ml of PM old timer grow the other day, all showed signs of nute burn so they are back on just water with a light feed of PM Bio-Silicon / Cal-Mag every other water. The WC and FV are starting to drink, they are now being watered every other day.

Really pleased with the training on the White Cheese
WC_d23.jpg

Near accident that I did not know I did when training until today...taken it in her stride

WC_d23_02.jpg

She is Vast and by gum she is fast...showing her first signs of sex today at Day 23...

FV_d23_sex.jpg

FV_d23.jpg

The Pineapple Express is like a ball of leaves, going to give her another couple of days then some defoliation.

PE_d23.jpg

Day 22 - 23

tent_d22.jpg

tent_d23.jpg

Thanks for reading :pass:

Are these any good? I'm looking on ordering one or two myself, I had two Chinese ones on order they were £90 GBP for both so around £45 GBP each but I didn't read the description properly before ordering and when I did I realised they only gave out 100w of true power but has luck came to have it they had some issues with getting it sent out in time bare in mind it was due to arrive on the 25th January and they only contacted me on the 30th to tell me they hadn't even sent it out so I tried to get a deal for a more powerful set as an upgrade for waiting all this time and they refused and offered to send the 600w ones out and they would arrive in 7 days or to refund me my cash so I instantly asked for the refund. Sorry for the rant but I'd already had seeds germed because I was promised 48 hour delivery on the lights now I'm stuck with a cheap Chinese ufo led over four young plants and who knows how much light that's putting out my guess is less than 100w of true power yeah anyway so any information on these mars hydro 300s would be great as I'll be ordering within the next couple of days. Thanks in advance.

Sorry dude forgot to get back... The mars should do you proud, so far so good for me, I think they are one of the best in there price range...also your investing on a case for when you want to rip them apart and add some cobs in, that's what I plan with my 600w mars.

Sent from mTalk

It's not the breaker that's the problem. The wiring is too small that's why everything dims down you can't push enough electrons through that wire.

You'll need to split your load between two separate circuits. Or if possible run a whole new circuit that's big enough to handle your grow

Not sure if the breaker standards are the same in Europe/Asia as they are in the U.S., however the current standard for typical, 15A circuit is typically 14-2 whereas the wire gauge is 14, and there are 3 wires, power, neutral and ground.. A lot of older wiring may be a similar gauge, but provides little to no protection from surges or faults like a GFCI outlet or breaker w/ surge/trip protection..

This has been my biggest issue w/ my new grow room as my home is only wired for 100A service, which is about half what new homes get, so I am forced to route power from one part of my basement to the other.. Once the room is built, I'm still gonna use 2 circuits, more as a redundancy (a light burns out, ballast doesn't fire, breaker trips for some reason, etc...), but they will be fully dedicated to the grow.. This isn't always an option for folks, but splitting your electricity up for your grow is definitely one of the safer things you can do.. Other than getting some fire suppression in there as well..

Not sure if the breaker standards are the same in Europe/Asia as they are in the U.S., however the current standard for typical, 15A circuit is typically 14-2 whereas the wire gauge is 14, and there are 3 wires, power, neutral and ground.. A lot of older wiring may be a similar gauge, but provides little to no protection from surges or faults like a GFCI outlet or breaker w/ surge/trip protection..

This has been my biggest issue w/ my new grow room as my home is only wired for 100A service, which is about half what new homes get, so I am forced to route power from one part of my basement to the other.. Once the room is built, I'm still gonna use 2 circuits, more as a redundancy (a light burns out, ballast doesn't fire, breaker trips for some reason, etc...), but they will be fully dedicated to the grow.. This isn't always an option for folks, but splitting your electricity up for your grow is definitely one of the safer things you can do.. Other than getting some fire suppression in there as well..

Well my buddy doesn't have time(ATM),he's been working 14-15 hours a day on a massive high rise buildings. My entire bedroom and bath are on a 15a breaker with a (GFI)switch on it and 3 wires going in it(red,white,black and a bare ground. I have a gfi outlet in my bathroom...I will make a video,a little later,to show what I plan on doing you all just tell me if okay or if I'm a dumbass

Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Okay I know this is @slaters journal but man I need some serious help...
Here is my photo,blueberry lights been on 12/12 since 1/21/17. I have been feeding once a week with nutes and the other watering are just water. Solution and runoff are with in the 6.0-7.0 ph range however I have noticed the ppm at times shows she is eating and others shows 2000+ ppms on the runoff???..... please help
e8dbe26efae86b428aebc45b97541e22.jpg
2d1cfee89da88a6fe542475c61d83031.jpg
30054dc222877f8834e4856d48989f21.jpg
d47baf2ac185439c4b3ee2c61c31cf76.jpg

Okay I know this is @slaters journal but man I need some serious help...
Here is my photo,blueberry lights been on 12/12 since 1/21/17. I have been feeding once a week with nutes and the other watering are just water. Solution and runoff are with in the 6.0-7.0 ph range however I have noticed the ppm at times shows she is eating and others shows 2000+ ppms on the runoff???..... please help
e8dbe26efae86b428aebc45b97541e22.jpg
2d1cfee89da88a6fe542475c61d83031.jpg
30054dc222877f8834e4856d48989f21.jpg
d47baf2ac185439c4b3ee2c61c31cf76.jpg

No worry's for posting here dude...that looks serious, now I would love to help but I have no experience in this you need one of the pro's, @jingo may be able to help also have you posted it in the Infirmary for Sick Plants ?

Back