Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Sorry dude forgot to get back... The mars should do you proud, so far so good for me, I think they are one of the best in there price range...also your investing on a case for when you want to rip them apart and add some cobs in, that's what I plan with my 600w mars.

Sent from mTalk
Thanks man I've got one on order now :) I've got a ufo light what I was going to rip out and use for one cob in the small tent for a mother, I've been trying to design one out of an old bicycle wheel In my head it looks awesome I'll have to get a drawing of my idea.

Thanks man I've got one on order now :) I've got a ufo light what I was going to rip out and use for one cob in the small tent for a mother, I've been trying to design one out of an old bicycle wheel In my head it looks awesome I'll have to get a drawing of my idea.

I would love to see that

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 25

Had to have a move around in the tent, best laid plans and all that... I had it all figured out and then I get my self in a Dinfem competition grow (Thanks for the heads up on that @jingo :thumbsup:) and you would never guess what I have got to grow... its more Cheese...White Cheese...now I have 2 cheese's, I may need to buy a board.

Watered the Fast and Vast and the Zambeza White Cheese (ZWC), 2.5 ltr each. I have given the back of the tent to them, I don't think I will scrog now, just keep on top of the LST. The Pineapple Express is still sitting squat, she may explode in the stretch, we shall see.

tent_d25.jpg

ground_0.jpg

:pass:

P&Cparty.jpg

Up Date

Day 28... I think... I'm pretty sure of it.

My training experiments are going well...I think. I do feel like I'm being a bit harsh on them but they don't seem to mind. I'm loving the shape the @zambezaseeds White Cheese (back right) is taking, she has opened up nicely and is just about to stretch. Same with the Fast and Vast (back left) poised to stretch...I can feel the tension. The Pineapple Express (up front) is proving to be a tricky customer in the training department, stocky, tight node spacing but I have manged to open her up a bit...even though I nearly chopped a branch off, I'm having to use some of the green wire to hold it in place so it will mend it self. I did yesterday, all fine so far.

tent_d28.jpg

There is some action going on with the Dinefem White Cheese, we should have the obligatory macro shot of the seedling tomorrow night.

ground_0.1.jpg

And I've started to build my lights, here a link to the thread on it.

light.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Back