Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Looking great slater bro i just love how natural the cobs make the girls look in photos.its nice to be able to keep the iso down and apeture up f8/f11.whats the height of your light bro ?

Looking great slater bro i just love how natural the cobs make the girls look in photos.its nice to be able to keep the iso down and apeture up f8/f11.whats the height of your light bro ?

Thanks dude, I'm about to go test the camera out, should have some better pics by the end of the day. Soon as put the lady's under it they were reaching for the sky...its a massive difference from the burple... I'm now having to take my shades with me to tent.

After talking with @Dudeski last night I've gone with a 26" start... that's bound to be have changed, I'm sure the light kicked started their stretch last night.
I didn't install the dimmer as it was a bit shit, had no housing and generally was cheap, I need to get a better one...what you do you use ? I fancy one of those digital ones with the timers just for the sake of having some more tech.

Thanks dude, I'm about to go test the camera out, should have some better pics by the end of the day. Soon as put the lady's under it they were reaching for the sky...its a massive difference from the burple... I'm now having to take my shades with me to tent.

After talking with @Dudeski last night I've gone with a 26" start... that's bound to be have changed, I'm sure the light kicked started their stretch last night.
I didn't install the dimmer as it was a bit shit, had no housing and generally was cheap, I need to get a better one...what you do you use ? I fancy one of those digital ones with the timers just for the sake of having some more tech.

i just use a shitty pot potentiometer bro lol i dont care what it looks like

P&Cparty.jpg

T
Time to give you a run down on the new lights

Slater's tent brings you "The X Wing"... sorry it just had to be called that... I had no choice, I'm a Star Wars geek... :rolleyes1:

5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90cri (3500k) with a Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D driver...dimmable when I hook it up
Tent is 80cm x 80cm that's shy of a 3x3 in old money. Each corner cob is just about positioned in the center of their quarter. The measurement from the ends of each heat sink on one bar is 27" ( perfect spread for a 3x3). And from the center of each cob on the out side is 40cm. The frame is also adaptable and 4 more cobs could be added in plus other LED options. This I will be doing as I learn more.
Over all I spent just shy of £360 to build this and 3 days of my time...that's 3 days of stoned time.

cobs.jpg

The Lady's after 12hrs under the cobs, and they are just loving it, a massive difference. They are most definitely loving the white light over the burple.
Its really has kick started the White Cheese to stretch.

FV_d31.jpg

PE_d31.jpg

ZWC_d31.jpg

:pass:

Attachments

• full set up.jpg
    full set up.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 49
Did you get to check on the girls this morning?

Today I'm "working from home " ;) ... I'm on 24hrs watch.
They seem OK and loving it, I last checked just before lights out (my lights go out from 12pm-4pm) and thought I did see a slight amount of clawing on the edges of a couple of the White Cheese leaves (nothing on the other 2). 1hr after lights back on I will check to see I can see that again...if any thing the white cheese and the fast and vast look a little hungry.

Awesome dude cobs looking amazing [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers dude, I'm blown away with them...THEY ARE SO BRIGHT ! I saw an instant reaction from my plants when I put them under the cobs, like they couldn't reach for the sky quick enough. You could see the leaves moving.
I'm also pretty chuffed with my self as I've never built any thing like this before. I've avoided electronics all my life...not any more.

cheers dude, I'm blown away with them...THEY ARE SO BRIGHT ! I saw an instant reaction from my plants when I put them under the cobs, like they couldn't reach for the sky quick enough. You could see the leaves moving.
I'm also pretty chuffed with my self as I've never built any thing like this before. I've avoided electronics all my life...not any more.

Exactly the same here mate. My plants showed an instant response. They now also seem able to take more light so I've moved them down quite a bit lower and the girls are reaching and loving it.

Also never built or really finished anything lol. Definitely good for the soul.

Back