Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

I love the height and structure on the two plants that have grown up under my cobs. I do think blurple seems to stunt plants or keep them squat shall we say?

Cobs and air pots are the way forward for me personally. And under-pot heating.

I love the height and structure on the two plants that have grown up under my cobs. I do think blurple seems to stunt plants or keep them squat shall we say?

Cobs and air pots are the way forward for me personally. And under-pot heating.

Its going to be good to see the dinafem white cheese fully grow under the cobs, I should have a good comparison with the other 3 lady's to see the white light over the burple. Give it a few days and I will have some side by side shots with the other lady's put together.

56990095.jpg

@Slater id love to hang out with u m8 seem like a cool dude!:pass:

Used to be cool...or so i thought... I'm a Dad now and have come to the retaliation that no matter how much I try and what I do... I will never be cool again...thank fuck that 90's fashion is creeping back into the UK...
Also my mates will tell ya that I'm never around at the moment, I've got new hobby that keeping me at home all the time... that's becoming hard to explain why I keep passing up the offer to go out...maybe would should hang out, at least we know what each other hobby is.

Hey, @Slater , we got matching avatar photos!

SOoooooooooooo love that movie!!!!!!!

I Soooooooooooo love that movie too... can you tell

any way lets go for ride and smoke a joint or two...
tumblr_lyhg2ods0w1r55vfio1_500.gif

That's us dude, last day of school!!!!

that was such a crazy party at the moon tower after... those where the days when KISS was fresh and not a cliche, before Steven Tyler changed his voice and it was OK to prey on young impressionable high school girls if your were Matthew Mcconaughey...

tumblr_ls5qpie8U11qaw7y4o1_500.gif

Back