Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Nice looking light bro! :headbang: Cobs are where it's at, you'll love the results I'm sure. :pass:

Thanks @iampepe , feeling pretty please with my self over it, never done any thing like this before... I have the bug now. I'm already ready planning my next add-on's.

giphy12.gif

oh man, got me thinking to cut work and watch it... many years ago... think i watched it five times at the theater when i was much younger....

Never got to see it in the theater, we got turned onto in the UK slowly... it was that cult film that got passed around our gang of smoking friends on VHS...me and my mate J must have watched it every night for a week and toked our selves silly when we first discovered it...last night I met up with one of my old time mates from that gang and it wasn't long before the conversation ended up on Dazed and Confused.

Love the setup, and the girls are looking beautiful.
Now that they go into flower, do you stop the optical foliar feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude, I'm in geeky heaven and DIY heaven. I'm just loving this customize light building thing. I have got no work done this week.
I have stared to feed the lady's now and decide then I would stop spraying (3 days ago). The FV and WC are both now into flower and stretch, the PE is just behind by a few days

oh man, got me thinking to cut work and watch it... many years ago... think i watched it five times at the theater when i was much younger....

couldn't help my self, watch the remaster version last night... I cranked the stereo up and took a low ride through my lounge on my couch smoking a phat one.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

DAY 38...I think

The tent has started to fill up nicely now, all 3 are into the stretch with the White Cheese winning the race, the Pineapple Express is coming in second with the Fast and Vast trailing but looking lush. I feel now looking at the WV and FV now into the stretch that I'm happy with the training I did, they both look great. It seems not to have effected the growth of WC and its given the FV a great shape but she doesn't seem to be putting much of an effort into the stretch. She may still explode.

The FV has just been on water for the past week with a touch of cal-mag, the WC is getting a light feed every other water and she is a thirsty girl. That's the same for the PE, light feed every other water.

PE_D38.jpg

WC_D38.jpg

FV_D38.jpg

PE back left, WC back right, FV front left. Dinafem White Cheese comp grow, front right

D_38.jpg

The past 3 days

tent_d36.jpg

tent_d37.jpg

and about 3hrs ago

tent_d38.jpg

Thanks for stopping by
:pass:

Back