Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Looking good! If you saw what my second crop looked like...... Well I won't go there

Thanks dude, just taking yours any everyone else advice, keep it secret, keep it safe...
Go on tell us all about that second harvest...love a good horror story

Sent from mTalk

Looking great slater bro going to have some nice meds there my friend :pass:

Thanks dude it looking a lot more than I expected... still working the light out, should have the pot hooked up by the weekend to give me dimming. It's looking like I'm going to need it.
With you having some experience in this, how much have you dimmed by and at what hight ? I'm assuming dimming means you can get closer.

Sent from mTalk

Thanks dude it looking a lot more than I expected... still working the light out, should have the pot hooked up by the weekend to give me dimming. It's looking like I'm going to need it.
With you having some experience in this, how much have you dimmed by and at what hight ? I'm assuming dimming means you can get closer.

Sent from mTalk

I dont even bother with dimming bro lol.i just put my light up higher,this run its been left at 36inch/3ft and i am just letting the girls grow to it and it seems the perfect height for my light but my cobs are a lot closer together than yours so its even more intense under the light

I dont even bother with dimming bro lol.i just put my light up higher,this run its been left at 36inch/3ft and i am just letting the girls grow to it and it seems the perfect height for my light but my cobs are a lot closer together than yours so its even more intense under the light

I dim my cree cobs to about 65-70%. Running 32 to 36 inches from the tops.

Thanks guys, I have mine as high as my tent will allow now and letting the girls grow towards it, about 26inches away. So far I've only seen a small amount of clawing but none new in the past few days, they are not freaking out yet. They have shot up in the last 24hrs a good inch and half.
My dimmer turned up today, will install it tomorrow lights off.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

DAY 40

Got my dimmer installed for my cobs just in time. The White Cheese and Fast and Vast are having no problems and lapping up the light but the Pineapple Express is starting to freak out...there's always one at the party... I've dimmed them by about 15%, see how the PE is in 12hrs then dim some more if needed.

2017-02-23 18.02.32.jpg

2017-02-23 18.03.05.jpg

Its day 10 for the Dinafem White Cheese comp grow... Great start, you really can see the difference the cobs make, that node spacing is the largest I've had and none of my seedling have been this high and this large at this age.

DF_WC_D10_01.jpg

Filling up nicely

tent_d40.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Last edited:
View attachment 702260
T
Time to give you a run down on the new lights

Slater's tent brings you "The X Wing"... sorry it just had to be called that... I had no choice, I'm a Star Wars geek... :rolleyes1:

5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90cri (3500k) with a Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D driver...dimmable when I hook it up
Tent is 80cm x 80cm that's shy of a 3x3 in old money. Each corner cob is just about positioned in the center of their quarter. The measurement from the ends of each heat sink on one bar is 27" ( perfect spread for a 3x3). And from the center of each cob on the out side is 40cm. The frame is also adaptable and 4 more cobs could be added in plus other LED options. This I will be doing as I learn more.
Over all I spent just shy of £360 to build this and 3 days of my time...that's 3 days of stoned time.

View attachment 702261

The Lady's after 12hrs under the cobs, and they are just loving it, a massive difference. They are most definitely loving the white light over the burple.
Its really has kick started the White Cheese to stretch.

View attachment 702263

View attachment 702264

View attachment 702265

:pass:

Congrats on the COB build man!! i aint been around for a bit but getting caught up now!! girls look great!

Congrats on the COB build man!! i aint been around for a bit but getting caught up now!! girls look great!

The X WING nice touch.. i could tell u like your Star Wars.. i could sense the force within the thread.. has to be Jedi tricks the way those girls are growing..

Thanks dude, did wonder where you had been, hope all well in your part of the world. The cobs are great dude, they do live up to there hype. I would make it your next big spend, surprisingly it was very easy to put together.
Been practicing using the force since I was 5... knew it wold start paying off sooner or later.

Back