Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

I do remember climbing over a fence behind a medical center and huffing so much nitrous I couldn't climb back out. Me and a buddy had to stay in there an excessively long time that night.

Yeah all those memories probably weren't a movie now that I think about it

I do remember climbing over a fence behind a medical center and huffing so much nitrous I couldn't climb back out. Me and a buddy had to stay in there an excessively long time that night.

Yeah all those memories probably weren't a movie now that I think about it

:rofl:

Just put my order in for the next few grows...so what will Slater's loft be bringing you through out this year and into the next.
Well to start of we got some Fastbuds, G14, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies.
Mephisto had run out of Alien v's Triangle but I found some with seed city, so grabbed it wile it's there.
Auto Jack Herer - green house seeds.
Auto Tutankhamon - Pyramid Seeds
AK49 auto (vision seeds)... doing this again, easy grow, great yield and a fantastic taste...grow it, I dare you.
And this summer I will do my first photo run with Barneys Farm LSD (freebie) and the almighty Super Lemon Haze...and I got another Pineapple Express freebie.
dazed-and-confused-dancing-gif.gif

Very nice. I am thinking I am doing a Mephisto run next Hubba, Walter White, and White Chem. I bought them when they had the black friday sale then jumped in a few comps after I took my last harvest down. So they have just been sitting there waiting. :pass:

Last edited:
Very nice. I am thinking I am doing a Mephisto run next Hubba, Walter White, and White Chem. I bought them when they had the black friday sale then jumped in a few comps after I took my last harvest down. So they have just been sitting there waiting. :pass:

It will be my first with mephisto and fastbuds... always wanted to smoke gorilla glue and girl scout cookies, been on my bucket list for bit.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 43

Plenty of stretch going on, Pineapple Express has started to catch the White Cheese up and the Fast and Vast is lagging behind by a couple of inches. Its starting to look like the FV is not going to get that tall, short stubby but loaded with buds. She is also starting to give off a nice citrus odor...the WC just stinks of fart gas, the stuff you used get in joke shops in the 80's.

PE back left, WC back right, FV front left

Day 42 - 43

D_42_01.jpg

D_43_01.jpg

Spent the day today making and getting my junction box hooked to my lights. Installed a voltage meter to get a clearer view of whats going on and to judge how much I'm dimming by. I'm now running the lights at about 75%, about 200w.

cob controler 01.jpg

Day 41 - 43

tent_d41.jpg

tent_d42.jpg

tent_d43.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Last edited:
Back