Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

That light is awesome! You did a great job Holmes,that makes me get even closer to building one ....dang you,dang you I say!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

thanks for the double dang's...once it started coming together I started to really understand this LED DIY thing. I'm never buying a pre built light again...I'm already researching my next add-on's for it. I'm thinking of adding in 2 x12v fans blowing down onto the plants first then 4 more cobs.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

Day 33

Is it daily up dates at the moment ? well it feels like it...and there is a lot going on with the new lights and all...well this will be the last until Mon, got go and pick the family up from the in laws tomorrow in Cornwall and I'm gonna stay for a couple of nights...Is it wrong that i just want to stay at home to monitor the grow... I'm thinking of getting a web cam for the tent, one of those cool little spy one's. I could then check from any where, on my laptop or phone. Has anyone done it yet ?

I've had a bit of a shift around in the tent again. the Pineapple Express is now in the back left hand corner and the Fast and Vast is now up front on the left. Its made better use of the tent giving the FV a bit more room to spread out.
The FV and WC are starting to want food, I'm trying to find the balance but its look like the WC is a little more hungry than the FV. She has shown no sign of nute burn. The FV was quick to tell me though.
One thing that is noticeable is the colour of the plants now after being under the cobs for 48hrs. They are loosing that deep dark green colour the burple gives. They are looking more of a natural green now. That shade of lush green I expect to see in my garden.

tent_side_d33.jpg

tent_side_02_d33.jpg

Lets do a 5 day comparison... day 31 the cobs got introduced.
The WC and FV are showing signs of starting to get hungry on that day to, I could not see it under the burple, soon as they went under the cobs I noticed it.
tent_d28.jpg

tent_d31.jpg

tent_d33.jpg

:pass:

Back