Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Thanks, Brotha!

giphy12.gif

Keep on keeping on broski, I see you quite busy and all, comps, COB building and the like - you at the exciting stages now - I'm at day 12, just waiting to see the growth spurt to kick in

But damn, your plants seem to be loving life, kudos to you brother!

Keep on keeping on broski, I see you quite busy and all, comps, COB building and the like - you at the exciting stages now - I'm at day 12, just waiting to see the growth spurt to kick in

But damn, your plants seem to be loving life, kudos to you brother!

thanks dude :pass:

Your smashing it Holmes,I think I will not tie my girls as the branches are not that bendable so I will let them go vertical

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Cheers mate :cheers:

@Slater .. hey man, you kept this one quiet! Or maybe I was just asleep for the last month ... or something!
I'd fuck the tents off and open up the whole roofspace .. even build an extension !!!! :biggrin:

I got as far as page 10, but then skipped to page 25 because I want to get horizontal now and play with the remote. It's that time of night ...
Groovy grow btw. Takes some tweaking, dunnit?

:slap:

Looking sweet mate good job;)

Thanks @autobeast , your threads have been a great help

giphy12.gif

@Slater .. hey man, you kept this one quiet! Or maybe I was just asleep for the last month ... or something!
I'd fuck the tents off and open up the whole roofspace .. even build an extension !!!! :biggrin:

I got as far as page 10, but then skipped to page 25 because I want to get horizontal now and play with the remote. It's that time of night ...
Groovy grow btw. Takes some tweaking, dunnit?

:slap:

Cheers dude, I would love to open the the roof up so much...if only I had my way. Unfortunately we rent and get inspected every 4 months. They haven't been up there since the first one but the day I do it is the day they decide to have a look...I've been sowing the seeds of moving, planted one in my 5yrs old head...she keep telling mummy which house's she would like us to move to...the worm is installed.

P&Cparty.jpg

UP DATE

New light built and installed. Its been a mission these past 3 days but its been so worth it...its so bright !
The girls, with in 2 mins of being under it were praying to the LED god's, thats a first for my tent...its so bright !

tent_cobs.jpg

FV_d31.jpg

WC_d31.jpg

For got to upload this one 5 days back... Pineapple Express showing sex
PE_d26_sex.jpg

:pass:

Back