Hey Slater,

glad to see Florganic arrived at your garden. Ask any question you want and i hope to be able to answer it. A comparison grow of one strain would be interesting, i saw it last year for the first time at my Supersoil friend and the difference is amazing.

Garden Update

New to the garden for a test grow and new to me as well. So watch this space for some super soil adventures as I step into the unknown.

View attachment 875655

Thank you @TheMongol arrived all safe and sounds, I do have a list of question but I would like to get them together as a garden update... once I have decide what I'm growing
nice that stuff was working real well in the mongals grow il look forword to seeing how it treats you :pass:

Thanks @Eclectic Elle its been fun designing it, still got a few more tweaks to go.

Right its time for a Garden Up date... The end is nigh

WP_20180323_10_33_38_Pro.jpg

Happy Friday every one and happy chop day from the garden. Its time for the GG4 to come down. Here's the last pics of the best of the buds.

Lets start with pheno no1, we have nick named her 'Pub Bins'... its not the best smelling plant in flower but after the cure she take's on a fruity edge. ,

WP_20180323_11_48_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20180323_11_48_24_Pro (2).jpg

Pheno no2, wonderful smell to this one, warm candy shop with a hint of berry's. Not smoked this one yet, the last run has been made into some ice water hash that's still on the cure.

WP_20180323_11_48_07_Pro (3).jpg

WP_20180323_11_47_57_Pro.jpg

WP_20180323_11_47_49_Pro.jpg

WP_20180323_11_33_02_Pro.jpg

And finally Pheno no3. frostiest plant to grace my garden and you'd think I would have taken more then one shot of the buds... doh!

WP_20180323_11_33_07_Pro.jpg

Now its time to reset for my first ever pheno hunt with reg seeds... coming up Alien Rift by Ocean grown

:pass:

Thanks @Eclectic Elle its been fun designing it, still got a few more tweaks to go.

View attachment 881464

Happy Friday every one and happy chop day from the garden. Its time for the GG4 to come down. Here's the last pics of the best of the buds.

Lets start with pheno no1, we have nick named her 'Pub Bins'... its not the best smelling plant in flower but after the cure she take's on a fruity edge. ,

View attachment 881471

View attachment 881472

Pheno no2, wonderful smell to this one, warm candy shop with a hint of berry's. Not smoked this one yet, the last run has been made into some ice water hash that's still on the cure.

View attachment 881470

View attachment 881469

View attachment 881468

View attachment 881465

And finally Pheno no3. frostiest plant to grace my garden and you'd think I would have taken more then one shot of the buds... doh!

View attachment 881466

Now its time to reset for my first ever pheno hunt with reg seeds... coming up Alien Rift by Ocean grown

Duude making my mouth water here beautiful buds very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

View attachment 881464

View attachment 881471

View attachment 881472

View attachment 881470

View attachment 881469

View attachment 881468

View attachment 881465

View attachment 881466

a sea of purple looks great:pass:

Duude making my mouth water here beautiful buds very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

For the first time I didn't want to take them down, I wanted to just leave them so I could open that tent and stare at their very smell and stinky beauty... we need to get an AFN canna social club going, then maybe we could meet up to share in our labors.

a sea of purple looks great:pass:

Really was a wonderful deep dark purple, best I've grown. Didn't need to drop the temps, that's an all natural purple (I do love them purple strains. the famous ninja fruit might have to be grown)... not sure if the original elite cut of GG4 does it, not seen it IG or youtube

Garden Up date

I love a good before and after pic, we are now all re set and ready for the next round... Pheno hunt for the famous Alien Rift with 3 awesome phenos of Maple Sherbert by seed stockers (on the far left) to make the numbers up when to boys show them selves... you know what, I bet I'm going to get all girls now seen as I'm covering my self if they are mostly boys.

WP_20180323_13_10_57_Pro.jpg

We have swapped to 6.5ltr pots for this run, going to give them about 3-5 days then we shall flip them. I'm not going to scrog these girls seeing as this is a hunt we want to see how they grow (if they get to tall I may have to bring in the top netting). Once I have the girls from the boys I will do another run to see which lady scrogs the best and yields well. I'm aiming to make the final plant I settle on into a ice water hash maker... If i think I can fit it in my veg tent I will try and keep the best stud for some breeding... I'm thinking a Zombie kush x Alien Rift for the first outing seen as that's whats in the garden. 2 very big heavy hitters, could come up with something very special but it also could amount to nothing.

WP_20180323_18_16_43_Pro.jpg

For the first time I didn't want to take them down, I wanted to just leave them so I could open that tent and stare at their very smell and stinky beauty... we need to get an AFN canna social club going, then maybe we could meet up to share in our labors.

That'd be great if we could find somewhere that was convenient for everyone but still safe!

Back