That'd be great if we could find somewhere that was convenient for everyone but still safe!

I would say its lot more safer these days but the convenience is the problem, we are all scattered across the country... maybe we should organize a yearly meet up, an AFN picnic / bbq of sorts... if the interest is there I would be up for getting it together organising events is part of my resume

nice before and after bro great results! good luck on the pheno hunt. i assume you kept the previous frosty pheno?

Thanks man! I would have loved to have kept the no3 pheno but there is just no room in the inn and you really have to earn that space to be kept... she is a great smell on the cure (blackberry's) and super frosty but that's as far as she go's. Not the greatest yeilder and to be honest not the tastiest smoke by a long way. She can pack punch but doesn't get those taste buds going. Her sister pheno no1 has a far better taste, more like her growing smell. A friend does a cut so if need I can get her back, maybe for breeding.

I would say its lot more safer these days but the convenience is the problem, we are all scattered across the country... maybe we should organize a yearly meet up, an AFN picnic / bbq of sorts... if the interest is there I would be up for getting it together organising events is part of my resume
I'm definitely willing, I drive so I can get to anywhere. England or Wales would suit me, although reet oop north would be a bit far as I'm south east. Somewhere I can do there and back in a day, or one overnight stay.

I'm definitely willing, I drive so I can get to anywhere. England or Wales would suit me, although reet oop north would be a bit far as I'm south east. Somewhere I can do there and back in a day, or one overnight stay.

that's awesome, I'm up for traveling. Right I shall keep dropping hints in threads and live stoners and see if we can't get some motion on this idea... I've even thought AFN should have both at product earth, the knowledge on growing auto's is very lacking out there.

that's awesome, I'm up for traveling. Right I shall keep dropping hints in threads and live stoners and see if we can't get some motion on this idea... I've even thought AFN should have both at product earth, the knowledge on growing auto's is very lacking out there.
I'd fly back for that, 100%, great idea

AFN UK ambassadors...? :thumbsup:

I'm all over it... I will be at spannabis next year, got the time off and started saving. Another good time for a meet up for the few that go.

The summer picnic / bbq is in motion
I'd like to go to Spannabis one year, but I don't know if hubby'd be up for it. I offered him a trip to 'Dam and he said no thanks... UK stuff is good for me though.

AFN UK ambassadors...? :thumbsup:

I'd like to go to Spannabis one year, but I don't know if hubby'd be up for it. I offered him a trip to 'Dam and he said no thanks... UK stuff is good for me though.

I just wanted to go for the fun of it... and the hard to reach genetics for a good price.
I did go to Product Earth last year and was very very disappointing with it, got me some cheap seeds but I thought it wasn't a very good advert for the scene in this country... and to hold it in Birmingham, yer like that attracted the right crowd.
To me going to Dam would be about nostalgia now, a throw back to the 90's for me. Its going that way over here now that you don't need to go to get some descent smoke... I will go back for that visit to the art museums tripping on mushrooms though.

Thanks @Eclectic Elle its been fun designing it, still got a few more tweaks to go.

Right its time for a Garden Up date... The end is nigh

View attachment 881464

Happy Friday every one and happy chop day from the garden. Its time for the GG4 to come down. Here's the last pics of the best of the buds.

Lets start with pheno no1, we have nick named her 'Pub Bins'... its not the best smelling plant in flower but after the cure she take's on a fruity edge. ,

View attachment 881471

View attachment 881472

Pheno no2, wonderful smell to this one, warm candy shop with a hint of berry's. Not smoked this one yet, the last run has been made into some ice water hash that's still on the cure.

View attachment 881470

View attachment 881469

View attachment 881468

View attachment 881465

And finally Pheno no3. frostiest plant to grace my garden and you'd think I would have taken more then one shot of the buds... doh!

View attachment 881466

Now its time to reset for my first ever pheno hunt with reg seeds... coming up Alien Rift by Ocean grown

:pass:

WOW :worship::slap:.

Spectacular buds my man, really envious and you're obviously kickin' ass :greenthumb:.
On which nute line where does grown? Sorry, busy Sunday :baked:.

WOW :worship::slap:.

Spectacular buds my man, really envious and you're obviously kickin' ass :greenthumb:.
On which nute line where does grown? Sorry, busy Sunday :baked:.

Thanks @Ryker604 best looking run I've had so far, lets see what it weighs at the end... this tent and light is only on its secound run, produced 10oz last time. Granddaddy Confidential by seed stockers but I know that strain could have done better. My guess its more like 16oz this time round which will be about 1.4g per watt which is what I was expecting, sorry I mean hopping for.

I Use the full Remo nutes line up with the addition of Mammoth P (in flower)... i did use Big Bud and Over drive by Advance Nutes on this run just use it up so I didn't use Remo's AstroFlower (which is the npk boost in the range). Top be honest I've been back and forth with the big bud and astro flower and I'm not really seeing any difference between them.
The down side of the advance boost's is they fuck with the PH, every time I use BB and OD the PH would drop every night from 5.8 to 5.4 / 5.3 I'm assuming the water heater was causing this.. not using it in my secound tent and no huge ph swings with the remo full line up.

Back