1.4 gr/ watt is a great result, read so much about Remo nutes here, when i was growing autos i used AN and it worked pretty fine, but i will do lots of autos in Florganics outdoors this summer and hopefully find the right doses for them through bloom.

1.4 gr/ watt is a great result, read so much about Remo nutes here, when i was growing autos i used AN and it worked pretty fine, but i will do lots of autos in Florganics outdoors this summer and hopefully find the right doses for them through bloom.

Remo is the first full range I've used and they do make it easy. I'm not swapping any time soon... Mind you I would like to see remo up against mills pays the bills and sumo. All seem to be in the price bracket.

I think most nute ranges are on par with each other, it comes down to the grower and environment

Sent from mTalk

A couple grows ago I decided to switch over to Remo and wouldn't you know it I ended up with some seeds that just didn't like the nitrogen. Once I had a few plants that didn't like the nitrogen I started to understand what other Growers had been complaining about. I just couldn't find any way at all to bring my nitrogen down low enough and still keep the other micro minerals and nutrients I needed so I ended up switching out to General Hydroponics halfway through. I think I'm just going to stick with GH and ditch the Remo for autoflowers. Just not adjustable enough for my seat of the pants growing Style.

A couple grows ago I decided to switch over to Remo and wouldn't you know it I ended up with some seeds that just didn't like the nitrogen. Once I had a few plants that didn't like the nitrogen I started to understand what other Growers had been complaining about. I just couldn't find any way at all to bring my nitrogen down low enough and still keep the other micro minerals and nutrients I needed so I ended up switching out to General Hydroponics halfway through. I think I'm just going to stick with GH and ditch the Remo for autoflowers. Just not adjustable enough for my seat of the pants growing Style.

The 3 runs of auto's I did with remo were OK but all the plants varied so much that some got nute burn at the sign of the bottle wile others took a full dose and loved it. I got lot more cal / mag issue with it... but that could be just me getting to grips with coco. I would probably agree with you if I was to do a full tent of autos again I would maybe considering another nute line... no worry's with the photo's, its been far easier to work out. I stick roughly with remo ratio's between each bottle but have stared to make my own schedule up... starting astro flower week 2, dropping the kelp end of stretch around week 3 (I think remo does this as well, sure I heard him on one of his vids) and not been starting the Natures Candy until around week 5ish.

Hey Slater,

sorry for my delay, but real life fucks at these days. After cutting down my plants for any reason my landlord drives crazy and wants to fire my flat contract, forthat i´m dealing with my lawyer and a surveyor how to deal with.

So, this is a short guide i wrote @Free Flow how to use Florganics:

So, you plan to transplant the glh into 3 gal pot and it´s also the final pot? Let´s say 3 gal are 12 liter, ok?

You got a lightmix such as known from Plagron or Biobizz?

You have to do 2 different mixes for the final pot: 1 mix at the bottom with a ratio of 1:5 and above with 1:20.

That would be 6 liter for the lower bottom half of the pot and 6 liter for the upper half of the pot

1:20 should be 120 ml Florganic on 6 liter soil, i googled with a gal/liter calculator: 0,031 Florganic/ 6liter soil <------ watch here Free Flow
1:5 should be 1,2 liter Florganic on 6 liter soil: 0,31 Florganic/6 liter soil<---- also here Free Flow, did i really change it in PM look back!!!!!

How to do:

For this little amount you can take something like a bowl, laundry basket or similar, put the lightmix in and remove all roots, stems and such, then put the Florganic in and mix it well with your hands breaking some little balls in soil and superfood then water it with maximum 10% of the complete medium, that would be less than 600 ml=0,6 liter=0,158 gal.

It´s depending on how much dry the lightmix is, but not more then 10% that´s very important, because if not you get the opposite of ph self adjusting, trust me i had to learn it the hard way -----> can you hear me that´s very important!!!!!

After you have mixed and watered it give in a bag or something you can close totally and let it stand at a warm and dark place, so all the microorganism, mushrooms etc. get activated. After 0ne week you can use it and fill your pots with 1:5 bottom pot part and 1:20 upper half part of the pot, put the glh in it and water it completely. i think 10-14 days should be enough to root the 3 gal pot out. and have lots of fun with it!!!!

So, did you all understand??? if not ask me.

Slater, it´s highly recommended to use RO water for the best quality of the end product and as i know you´ll be the one only who wants the best one, hu?

If you have any questions ask me, hope to get the full guideline written tommorrow.:pass:

Last edited:
Hey Slater,

sorry for my delay, but real life fucks at these days. After cutting down my plants for any reason my landlord drives crazy and wants to fire my flat contract, forthat i´m dealing with my lawyer and a surveyor how to deal with.

So, you plan to transplant the glh into 3 gal pot and it´s also the final pot? Let´s say 3 gal are 12 liter, ok?

You have to do 2 different mixes for the final pot: 1 mix at the bottom with a ratio of 1:5 and above with 1:20.

That would be 6 liter for the lower bottom half of the pot and 6 liter for the upper half of the pot

1:20 should be 120 ml Florganic on 6 liter soil, i googled with a gal/liter calculator: 0,031 Florganic/ 6liter soil <------ watch here Free Flow
1:5 should be 1,2 liter Florganic on 6 liter soil: 0,31 Florganic/6 liter soil<---- also here Free Flow, did i really change it in PM look back!!!!!

How to do:

For this little amount you can take something like a bowl, laundry basket or similar, put the lightmix in and remove all roots, stems and such, then put the Florganic in and mix it well with your hands breaking some little balls in soil and superfood then water it with maximum 10% of the complete medium, that would be less than 600 ml=0,6 liter=0,158 gal.

It´s depending on how much dry the lightmix is, but not more then 10% that´s very important, because if not you get the opposite of ph self adjusting, trust me i had to learn it the hard way -----> can you hear me that´s very important!!!!!

After you have mixed and watered it give in a bag or something you can close totally and let it stand at a warm and dark place, so all the microorganism, mushrooms etc. get activated. After 0ne week you can use it and fill your pots with 1:5 bottom pot part and 1:20 upper half part of the pot, put the glh in it and water it completely. i think 10-14 days should be enough to root the 3 gal pot out. and have lots of fun with it!!!!

Slater, it´s highly recommended to use RO water for the best quality of the end product and as i know you´ll be the one only who wants the best one, hu?

If you have any questions ask me, hope to get the full guideline written tommorrow.:pass:
Thanks man, I transplanted glh today, gonna give her a max of 7-10 days then shes going into flower. So far so good with florganics. Will update later

Hey Slater,

How to do:

Thank you so much for that @TheMongol time for some planning... so far my plan is to start the clones off the same in my flood and drain for about 6wks and when its time for to move into new shoe's and the flower tent will shall start the test then. Hopefully 2 vegged clones of the same size by the end of that 6 wks.
Got to do a coco run soon, bag of biobizz light it is then.

Thanks man, I transplanted glh today, gonna give her a max of 7-10 days then shes going into flower. So far so good with florganics. Will update later
It's up to you as you know your garden better and you can see em in real how she act, but i think 7 days are a little to short to root the pot complitely out, you also have to calculate the transplant shock and the plant needs time to switch on Florganic uptake!!!

It's different if plants are grown from seed into the grow mix of 1:20 accepting the Superfood from the begin of their life and it's the way easier for them and take about 2-4 weeks, you will see the different performance.
But if seeds or cuttings are pregrown without Florganics and then put into it it's a way to go for the plant to accept the hormon switch to uptake up to the Supersoil and it can happen overnight, but if it happens a vast grower will see it overnight in smell, performance and vigor.

It's your grow FF, but if you have patience plz give her some extra time if it's possible:d5:

BTW, to all fellas who have been in touch with Florganic with my grow or FF/Slater @stoney T @Ryker604 i met my Supersoil friend today for lunch and reported him about how much interest is here going on, so could you good guys give him some first feedback of what you have seen at my past grow @ flo@florganics.de ? he's such an oldschool photoperiod rocker only growing old landrace strains asking me: autoflower.net works? can you guys imagine?:crying::pass:

Back