I've re tweaked my tent schedule's to go for the extra weeks in veg. I had planned on using my quantum board tent but if we need that bit extra time in veg the X wing tent is free in about 3-4 weeks. Best be getting my bio bizz this week and getting the mix ready.

Man that looks like some awesome hash... here's a temple ball I've made, mix trim from GG4,Super Lemon Haze, LSD and Acapulco gold... took me by surprise last night, did a dab after I put the kids to bed and for the first time in long time I had to hold on to the floor... going to try that again to night, it was so much fun.

View attachment 883086

Shit dude, looks DIVINE :bow:. How'd you make it? Ice water?

dunno, he said it was for 1 hour at 110° heat:shrug:

He was talking about the decarboxylation, he baked the trim (or whatever he used) at 110°C for an hour :2cents:.

If it's not a problem with @Slater , I have a couple of questions for Mon: so, if we're growing the photo plant in the final pot from seed, then we mix it like it says for the bloom phase? Bottom half stronger than top half? Can I grow them in Autopots?

Shit dude, looks DIVINE :bow:. How'd you make it? Ice water?

He was talking about the decarboxylation, he baked the trim (or whatever he used) at 110°C for an hour :2cents:.

If it's not a problem with @Slater , I have a couple of questions for Mon: so, if we're growing the photo plant in the final pot from seed, then we mix it like it says for the bloom phase? Bottom half stronger than top half? Can I grow them in Autopots?
Haha, i was waiting for this question:smoking:
and to be honest, also me had the idea of growing autopots with supersoil, if it works---> i have no clue, but i find no reason why not, exept you be able to handle real monsters:bighug:
plants can be pregrown in smaller pots with a mix of 1:20, for the final pot it's recommended with a ratio of 1:5 at the bottom half part and 1:20 at the upper half part of the pot and the final pot will last for 12 weeks, before defs could happen, answered your questions?

Haha, i was waiting for this question:smoking:
and to be honest, also me had the idea of growing autopots with supersoil, if it works---> i have no clue, but i find no reason why not, exept you be able to handle real monsters:bighug:
plants can be pregrown in smaller pots with a mix of 1:20, for the final pot it's recommended with a ratio of 1:5 at the bottom half part and 1:20 at the upper half part of the pot and the final pot will last for 12 weeks, before defs could happen, answered your questions?

Yes, very much, so it should be enough for 12 weeks. Nice, thinks that's more than enough time. Thank you Mon, you're a dear :smoking::pighug:.

Yes, very much, so it should be enough for 12 weeks. Nice, thinks that's more than enough time. Thank you Mon, you're a dear :smoking::pighug:.
But you have to calculate the weeks the roots need to root the final pot out, because the 1:5 mix is heavy and i noticed some plants in the past took some days to switch from the 1:20 to 1:5

He was talking about the decarboxylation

I get that, I was just wondering how the tric's where removed, by dry sifting or ice water. Hash is my new hobby with in my hobby just working out all the ways.

You got to check Frenchy out if want to start making ice water hash, here is one way of ice water extraction. This is the method I follow...

I used to run ice water hash every Sunday morning. Unfortunately my ice maker quit working on me and I haven't fixed it yet. The ice I buy out here in the community doesn't work at all, my machine makes a nice Half Moon sharp edge dice the really works well. When it's working that is.

I'm going to have to look around and see if I can find my dry ice bubble bags do a little dry ice run.

That's really interesting, so your saying that you had better success with ice that had a sharper long edge?
Oh yeah, it's a big enough difference to where I don't even want to make a run with the stuff I can buy in the stores. All we get around here is crushed ice and that doesn't work well at all.

That's really interesting, so your saying that you had better success with ice that had a sharper long edge?
he is right slater that half moon freezer ice is the shit for bubble making i have to make do with store ice i smash it up a bit seems to help and btw how long did it take to flower out the gran daddy purple making a seed order list but cant be bothered with anything over 9-10 weeks

Back