Thank you so much for that @TheMongol time for some planning... so far my plan is to start the clones off the same in my flood and drain for about 6wks and when its time for to move into new shoe's and the flower tent will shall start the test then. Hopefully 2 vegged clones of the same size by the end of that 6 wks.
Got to do a coco run soon, bag of biobizz light it is then.
That's the answer of my first questions i had after reading your last post! How big or how old are the cuttings? But now i know your way, only one tip from me as i have grown Florganics since last year if it's possible in any way, cut down 2 weeks or such like it from your planned growth and put em earlier into Florganics! If plants are pre- grown in any medium without Florganic the way after transplanted into Florganics is much way longer or harder for the hormon switch, it's a very clomplicated science and also interresting knowlegde way what happens in the plant, let's be in touch for that!:pass:

Ah, and i saved ya some from the last one...
giphy12.gif

downloadfile-5.jpg

downloadfile-1.png

forever!!!

That's the answer of my first questions i had after reading your last post! How big or how old are the cuttings? But now i know your way, only one tip from me as i have grown Florganics since last year if it's possible in any way, cut down 2 weeks or such like it from your planned growth and put em earlier into Florganics! If plants are pre- grown in any medium without Florganic the way after transplanted into Florganics is much way longer or harder for the hormon switch, it's a very clomplicated science and also interresting knowlegde way what happens in the plant, let's be in touch for that!:pass:

ha ha you just answered me as posted the question

The more the better, as far as i've seen what you've been growing i imagine you'll see when the plants will have done the switch to the Superfood.

It's a process and can take it's time, i've seen plants from same breeder/strain acting completely different beeing faster then others, plz be patience and ask, hope to be there soon!

The more the better, as far as i've seen what you've been growing i imagine you'll see when the plants will have done the switch to the Superfood.

It's a process and can take it's time, i've seen plants from same breeder/strain acting completely different beeing faster then others, plz be patience and ask, hope to be there soon!

I've re tweaked my tent schedule's to go for the extra weeks in veg. I had planned on using my quantum board tent but if we need that bit extra time in veg the X wing tent is free in about 3-4 weeks. Best be getting my bio bizz this week and getting the mix ready.

Man that looks like some awesome hash... here's a temple ball I've made, mix trim from GG4,Super Lemon Haze, LSD and Acapulco gold... took me by surprise last night, did a dab after I put the kids to bed and for the first time in long time I had to hold on to the floor... going to try that again to night, it was so much fun.

WP_20180327_08_51_39_Pro.jpg

Back