thanks @Ryker604 and welcome to the garden

The veg tent you can see from above... no mothers yet just stated the hunt for the first, Alien Rift. I'm trying to do 2-3 runs with each plant before I decide to keep any around (I'm taking clones just before i go into flower) I just sacrificed the 3 pheno's of GG4I've got growing in tent 01 to make room for the Alien rift hunt. I only plan to grow 4 maybe 5 strains this year... its a long term game photo periods.
The tents I flower in are 117x87x145 to the centimeter. I also have a custom built area as well that the zombies are in (about 2x4x5ft)... here's a pic. We may go into flower this weekend

View attachment 874655

Shit, your setup makes me reeeeally jealous :bow:. Awesome stuff you got going on. What lights do you use in the veg tent? And those flower tents are only 145cm in height? How do you handle plant height? Well, obviously ScrOG but I mean are those 145cm your decision or circumstance?

The Zombie Kush plants are looking great, like the training you did there :thumbsup:.

Shit, your setup makes me reeeeally jealous :bow:. Awesome stuff you got going on. What lights do you use in the veg tent? And those flower tents are only 145cm in height? How do you handle plant height? Well, obviously ScrOG but I mean are those 145cm your decision or circumstance?

The Zombie Kush plants are looking great, like the training you did there :thumbsup:.

Thanks @Ryker604, its taken a few configurations until I settled on this design. I've spent way to much over the past year... I've got garden trays coming out of my ears.
The height's of the tents are circumstance. They design lofts tent but not for my loft... I had to make do if I wanted a decent foot print. The flower tents are a couple of Secret Jardin lodge's with the inside walls taken out. I really wanted 2 x 4x4 but it wasn't happening due the pitch of the roof. I've tried a few configurations. If I owned the house I'd have that loft insulated, boarded out and sealed to make one big veg and flower room.

I'm taking a slightly different approach with the zombie's, instead of letting them fill in a net in veg I'm going to flower them into the net this time to see If I can control the stretch a bit better. The other 2 tent are at there limits, I want to gain back a few inches, summer is coming I'm gonna need it for cooling. Plus the plant like to add an extra couple of inches to there stretch in the summer due to the higher temps... again this is something I will play with the Zombie's, I'm going drop the temps to around 22c for the stretch and see if that make any difference.

Thought so about the height, well, seems that your taking maximum advantage with what you are dealt with and you're putting a lot of thought into this, all characteristics of a good grower :thumbsup:.

I know I'm dropping questions like mad but you skipped one, what about the veg lights? :toke::smoking:

Thought so about the height, well, seems that your taking maximum advantage with what you are dealt with and you're putting a lot of thought into this, all characteristics of a good grower :thumbsup:.

I know I'm dropping questions like mad but you skipped one, what about the veg lights? :toke::smoking:

no worry's my man ask away... for the moment I'm using a small 4 bar T5 light and a hacked Mars 48 that I installed 4 cobs on... Its about to change, just about to buy a HLG65 for the tent (they are so worth the money) to save on power but get better results, should speed that veg time up. Surprisingly those T5's do eat some electric.

Thanks @Ryker604, its taken a few configurations until I settled on this design. I've spent way to much over the past year... I've got garden trays coming out of my ears.
The height's of the tents are circumstance. They design lofts tent but not for my loft... I had to make do if I wanted a decent foot print. The flower tents are a couple of Secret Jardin lodge's with the inside walls taken out. I really wanted 2 x 4x4 but it wasn't happening due the pitch of the roof. I've tried a few configurations. If I owned the house I'd have that loft insulated, boarded out and sealed to make one big veg and flower room.

I'm taking a slightly different approach with the zombie's, instead of letting them fill in a net in veg I'm going to flower them into the net this time to see If I can control the stretch a bit better. The other 2 tent are at there limits, I want to gain back a few inches, summer is coming I'm gonna need it for cooling. Plus the plant like to add an extra couple of inches to there stretch in the summer due to the higher temps... again this is something I will play with the Zombie's, I'm going drop the temps to around 22c for the stretch and see if that make any difference.
I think weaving them in the stretch is a great method its what I used to do back in the day four week veg flip and work them through the net as they stretch its what il be doing with my current seedlings in.a few weeks.time

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

I think weaving them in the stretch is a great method its what I used to do back in the day four week veg flip and work them through the net as they stretch its what il be doing with my current seedlings in.a few weeks.time

So there are 2 methods for ScrOGing? One while vegging and the other while the flower stretch is in full effect? I always thought that you start weaving them through the net some time in veg and continue until the flower stretch ends. Is that why I see some people doing 2-3 nets? Especially commercial grows?

So there are 2 methods for ScrOGing? One while vegging and the other while the flower stretch is in full effect? I always thought that you start weaving them through the net some time in veg and continue until the flower stretch ends. Is that why I see some people doing 2-3 nets? Especially commercial grows?
There are a few ways to go about scroging mate depends on.what you want to.achieve and the strains your running but in the comerical situations its more comanly used as support rather than a true scrog set up not in all cases but most I would say this.is indoor outdoor is a different story

Thanks @stoney T , @Ryker604 like what stoney said there are a few different ways. I think there is no one way really just your way of doing it that fits the grow...my secound net is just a support net, I've been using the double sided Velcro tape to tie them down on day 14 after a defoliation.

Garden Update

New to the garden for a test grow and new to me as well. So watch this space for some super soil adventures as I step into the unknown.

WP_20180309_18_04_45_Pro.jpg

Thank you @TheMongol arrived all safe and sounds, I do have a list of question but I would like to get them together as a garden update... once I have decide what I'm growing

Back