For the starters, here's some rep for writing up a journal again :thumbsup::slap:.

Second, your setup is looking KILLER dude :bow:. Very nice and tidy and the plants are looking marvelous. Really looking forward to seeing that Zombie Kush, as I've been eyeing some Ripper strains myself. Year of the photos, eh? It seems that more and more people on here are riding that train and I might jump in sooner that I think :pass:.

What size tents you've got? How many for vegging? You mentioned clones, got any mothers or just pick clones from nice phenos you're growing?

And yeah, subbed :nicethread:.

Here you go @stoney T my veg tent set up

Tent is a 120x100x60, Ive built a table for it to sit on (32cm high) and drilled through to the bottom to the rez (42ltr) which is that black box you see. Its not a proper flood and drain table, had to use what I could find on-line that fitted best. Its not perfect but it works.
WP_20180307_17_54_36_Pro.jpg

The white tube is an extra waste pipe, with out that there would be 2mm of standing water after the flood.
WP_20180307_17_55_03_Pro.jpg

WP_20180307_17_58_35_Pro (2).jpg

Don't worry, those alien rift will got over their hair cut. I give them a week and you won't recognise them... flood and drain growth in veg is amazing when they get into beast mode.

WP_20180307_17_58_45_Pro.jpg

For the starters, here's some rep for writing up a journal again :thumbsup::slap:.

Second, your setup is looking KILLER dude :bow:. Very nice and tidy and the plants are looking marvelous. Really looking forward to seeing that Zombie Kush, as I've been eyeing some Ripper strains myself. Year of the photos, eh? It seems that more and more people on here are riding that train and I might jump in sooner that I think :pass:.

What size tents you've got? How many for vegging? You mentioned clones, got any mothers or just pick clones from nice phenos you're growing?

And yeah, subbed :nicethread:.

thanks @Ryker604 and welcome to the garden

The veg tent you can see from above... no mothers yet just stated the hunt for the first, Alien Rift. I'm trying to do 2-3 runs with each plant before I decide to keep any around (I'm taking clones just before i go into flower) I just sacrificed the 3 pheno's of GG4I've got growing in tent 01 to make room for the Alien rift hunt. I only plan to grow 4 maybe 5 strains this year... its a long term game photo periods.
The tents I flower in are 117x87x145 to the centimeter. I also have a custom built area as well that the zombies are in (about 2x4x5ft)... here's a pic. We may go into flower this weekend

WP_20180307_17_52_17_Pro.jpg

Im double in this one lol,ive just started some photos 3 glueberry OG (Dutch Passion) and 2 cheezedawg cross my mate did,so hoping for a bitch,my DP are fems,but for now,DP blackberry kush auto and think different
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here you go @stoney T my veg tent set up

Tent is a 120x100x60, Ive built a table for it to sit on (32cm high) and drilled through to the bottom to the rez (42ltr) which is that black box you see. Its not a proper flood and drain table, had to use what I could find on-line that fitted best. Its not perfect but it works.
View attachment 874631

The white tube is an extra waste pipe, with out that there would be 2mm of standing water after the flood.
View attachment 874632

View attachment 874636

Don't worry, those alien rift will got over their hair cut. I give them a week and you won't recognise them... flood and drain growth in veg is amazing when they get into beast mode.

View attachment 874637
which are the alien the ones on the right look like you cut some main stalks for cutting lol beastly things im having the same issue trying to find a tray with draining channels in :pass:

which are the alien the ones on the right look like you cut some main stalks for cutting lol beastly things im having the same issue trying to find a tray with draining channels in :pass:

ha ha yer they do look terrible. I only took 4 - 6 fan leaves off each of them to open them up. The ones up the back are standing out from the crowd with a better shape.

Back