I got a Ripper seeds washing machine and acid dough going right now

ha ha... I've started following it, I'm on page 3 but the kids got in the way earlier so I need to get back to it, finish the read and comment.
I shall get some pic's up tomorrow of the zombies, so far I'm really impressed ripper seeds, solid bushy plants.

Right on! Nice to see you back. Can't wait to see your DIY projects in action. Tents are looking fantastic by the way.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

hey @Raoul Duke , how ya been my man ?
I'm super looking forward to the Quantum boards first outing. I think that will be the grow I will focus on first with the Zombie Kush.
thanks dude
:pass:

ha ha... I've started following it, I'm on page 3 but the kids got in the way earlier so I need to get back to it, finish the read and comment.
I shall get some pic's up tomorrow of the zombies, so far I'm really impressed ripper seeds, solid bushy plants.
My pictures on it suck big time.. don’t judge me lol

hey @Raoul Duke , how ya been my man ?
I'm super looking forward to the Quantum boards first outing. I think that will be the grow I will focus on first with the Zombie Kush.
thanks dude
:pass:
Been good bud, and real busy. Just bought a place so I should be growing again in no time. In the meantime I've been working on some projects to upgrade my light. Link should be in my signature if you're interested.

Been good bud, and real busy. Just bought a place so I should be growing again in no time. In the meantime I've been working on some projects to upgrade my light. Link should be in my signature if you're interested.

man thats so cool you got new garden to build from scratch, I'm jealous... I'm sure I keep building and expanding just to satisfy some sort of primal DIY urge.

Back