New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

looking great. I love that red color.

My initial thought was the same as Dudeski. I'd be thinking a week, or so. Then again, I like 30% amber, at most. You, apparently like lots. :smoking:
I use AN also...if I feed to the end, she will keep leaves green while she bursts a few more calyxes.

looking great. I love that red color.

My initial thought was the same as Dudeski. I'd be thinking a week, or so. Then again, I like 30% amber, at most. You, apparently like lots. :smoking:
I use AN also...if I feed to the end, she will keep leaves green while she bursts a few more calyxes.

I like a heavy stone so I was trying for couch lock, didn't get it on the first harvest but that could be just my grow being the first I've done and the stain not being a hard hitter. As I'm more of an evening smoker (shhh... that's what the misses thinks) I love a bit of couch lock. Mind you I have not been this stoned since my 20's, having another honey moon period with weed again :woohoo1:.
I shall have them out of the tent tomorrow so will shoot a load of tric shots then.
My plan was to wait until I saw the swelling by the overdrive to slow then drop to just water for a week or 2 checking the trics...also my other cunning plan was if I drag them out to the first week of Jan I could go for the BOM, maybe with the AK49 if I can her looking good in a photo... being January and mot peeps having a harvest for Dec, sneaky me thought there might be less NOMS in the Jan BOM and stand a better chance :thumbsup:.
:pass:

Girls are looking great that ak49 looks like it's gonna have great bag appeal. It looks like fruity pebbles :smokeit: how much u thinking they'll yeild

Thanks dude, going by what i got on my fist harvest I recon the will all be around the 5oz mark dry, mabey more. I am so looking forwad to finding out. :pass:

Back