New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Anytime! Just tag @ me when you need me directly! I've fallen way behind on everyone's threads so I apologize I haven't been thru here much at all... I missed a great show...

:pass:

this was just the warm up wait until the new year. with my new journal... I think I know what I'm doing now :crying:

Up Date
Grow 1.2 Day 88... I might as well stop counting they will get there when they get there

All 3 are coming along nicely, no problems, all that leaf trouble a few weeks back was definitely caused by the lights being to close. They had started to slow 6 days ago so I though it was time for AV Over Drive. Timed it bang on and they have gone into extra production, swelling loads and throwing load more pistols with fox tails every where. It looks like they will just go 'POP' any time soon.

Got no idea when these girls might finish. They are doing it on there own terms, so I might as well start taking bets...Its going to be 100+ days.

I now understand what a pheno is with these 2 Big Easy's, they look different but alike in many ways. No.1 is stockier, smells a bit different and super frosty and way fatter. And no.2 looks a lot like what grew on grow 1.0 but a bit better.

Big Easy no.1 - Freedom Seeds
IMGP2688.jpg

IMGP2692.jpg

IMGP2694.jpg

Proud of this cola, nearly as big as my forearm
IMGP2700.jpg

AK 49 - Vision Seeds
IMGP2721.jpg

IMGP2725.jpg

IMGP2726.jpg

IMGP2735.jpg

Big Easy no.2
IMGP2740.jpg

Thanks for reading :pass:

Up Date
Grow 1.2 Day 88... I might as well stop counting they will get there when they get there

All 3 are coming along nicely, no problems, all that leaf trouble a few weeks back was definitely caused by the lights being to close. They had started to slow 6 days ago so I though it was time for AV Over Drive. Timed it bang on and they have gone into extra production, swelling loads and throwing load more pistols with fox tails every where. It looks like they will just go 'POP' any time soon.

Got no idea when these girls might finish. They are doing it on there own terms, so I might as well start taking bets...Its going to be 100+ days.

I now understand what a pheno is with these 2 Big Easy's, they look different but alike in many ways. No.1 is stockier, smells a bit different and super frosty and way fatter. And no.2 looks a lot like what grew on grow 1.0 but a bit better.

View attachment 673313

View attachment 673314

View attachment 673316

View attachment 673317

AK 49 - Vision Seeds
View attachment 673322

View attachment 673323

View attachment 673324

View attachment 673325

Big Easy no.2
View attachment 673326

Man... Looking sweeeeet! Well alright alright alright! You should be proud. Those are fantastically grown!

Up Date

View attachment 673313

View attachment 673314

View attachment 673316

View attachment 673317

AK 49 - Vision Seeds
View attachment 673322

View attachment 673323

View attachment 673324

View attachment 673325

Big Easy no.2
View attachment 673326

Gorgeous plants dude. Killin it!

Now you're starting to sound like an experienced Grower or at least one that has enough of the stash to get him through to the next Harvest[emoji38]

ha ha ha...I would go with the one 'he's got enough stash until next harvest'.:crying:
Mind you I am chilling out about growing now and realising the there is no point of counting the days , maybe the weeks. The plants will tell you everything you need to know, these 3 are so on there own timescale.

Man... Looking sweeeeet! Well alright alright alright! You should be proud. Those are fantastically grown!

Thanks Rebel, I was feeling lucky on my first 3 plants at harvest but now I'm feeling well pleases knowing that this time it was not luck but what I learnt on the first 3 to get these lady's to where they are. And also all the amazing help on this site.

Gorgeous plants dude. Killin it!

Thanks dude :pass:

New toy installed and I can so recommend. Since putting it in I have had steady temps with lights on 23-25c and lights off 20-22c. I have my tube heater permanently on and using this controller to power the hot box (it has sockets to power 2 heaters) . The hot box only comes on if temps bottom out below 21c and switches off when they reach at 24.5c (I set this no. lower as the hot box still produces heat after switching off and can easily push the temps up past 26c, I've had one spike of 27c which is what made bring the max temp down).
The best thing about this is that it has chilled me the fuck out with me forever checking temps, worrying about temps wile out etc etc... I could go away now for a few days and if we get a frost I feel real confident that its doing its job.
Best buy for my set up and at only £27, so is worth the money

Taken with lights off
WP_20161217_11_14_24_Pro.jpg

Back