New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Awesome work my bro..ive been smashing( making) extracts most of the weekend,ya can see those in the link in my sig...anyway.. @Rebel is the man who controls the "badge vault", but i can give ya a rep slap!! Here is some Live eth,and some QWISO..i have three more types to finishView attachment 671108View attachment 671109

Now this is something that I need to start researching...yummy

Hi @Rebel, can I please have my first harvest badge, as you can see a few pages back I have had some success with my first grow...should have dry weight in a few days

Have you done a smoke report yet bud? i know rebel has been swamped lately.

Not yet, we are still not quite at cure stage. I've had low temps and a RH around 70% during burping, won't be long now. Christmas/new year hopefully. As they say 'slowly slowly catchy monkey'...
I have had my hand in the cookie jar and at quick report i would say the Big Easy is a great day time smoke, you can get shit done on it. The hit does not last long. I would say it would make a great hash plant as the bag appeal is a 2 out 5 but that could be me and my first grow.

Not yet, we are still not quite at cure stage. I've had low temps and a RH around 70% during burping, won't be long now. Christmas/new year hopefully. As they say 'slowly slowly catchy monkey'...
I have had my hand in the cookie jar and at quick report i would say the Big Easy is a great day time smoke, you can get shit done on it. The hit does not last long. I would say it would make a great hash plant as the bag appeal is a 2 out 5 but that could be me and my first grow.

:slap: Job well done Slater - Avatar the dude from Dazed and Confused?

Grow on Bro, your stealth measures remind me of days gone by. Be well

:slap: Job well done Slater - Avatar the dude from Dazed and Confused?

Grow on Bro, your stealth measures remind me of days gone by. Be well

Thank you @Blow'n Reefer for the rep. I hate I have to do it but also love the stealth adventure. I've got it now that you can not see or hear it unless you go rooting around realy looking for it.

Back