New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Up Date...
Sorry for the lack of up-dates, it must have been the most busy I've been with my job ever, all in a good way but its restricted my time of AFN. I picked a good time to start learning how to grow

Right where to begin. Got a the letter from the estate agents last week for the dreaded 4 month inspection...ahhh...lock down... I was not worried as we passed the test last time but in her infant wisdom the misses gets a dose of the parra's and wants me to move the groom a day before inspection. Big job, not much room in the 'loft' (also known as an attic...the space in the roof for you guy's across the pond...is that a good enough explanation @jingo :thumbsup: ). I had planned to move it to the other side of the of the loft after this grow and break it down slowly and o re-build over time with some tweeks. Well that idea was out the window I had 12hrs to get it done.
The reason for the move is that it will hide every thing easily behind a wall of boxes, even if you step up into the loft you will not see any thing unless you start moving boxes.

This is the new space for the tent
WP_20161205_12_24_09_Pro.jpg

Had to open up my silent box for my fan, thought you might like a look inside. It hangs from the chain to stop vibration.
WP_20161205_15_58_51_Pro.jpg

This is the lid, the foam sit tight on the fan then its screwed into place

WP_20161205_15_58_57_Pro.jpg

Well it took me about 18hrs in the end and I finished 2hrs before the inspection. What a mental mission it was but glad its done, got some more ribs in the tent and the plants are loving the little bit extra room. Sorted the ducting out and insulated the intake pipe. Not happy with the insulated 5" from the tent to the fan, the inside pipe has loads of little holes (its new). When i switched on I was just not getting the negative pressure I had before on half power and i'm like 'shit, what the fuck'. I had to seal the ends of the insulation around the pipe to get the negative pressure back. Still not happy but it will have to do until this grow is over.
I did want to box the tent in with kingspan (silver foiled insulation) but that will have yo wait... I might not even do it the rockwool and card board is doing a great job, it got me through that really cold snap with no problems.
WP_20161205_21_23_12_Pro.jpg

During all the rushing around and laying more boards and move the tent I went and put my foot through the ceiling... that's some fucking timing for ya on top of moving the groom I had to fix that as well before inspection, don't want to give any excuse's for going into the loft.
WP_20161206_07_51_31_Pro.jpg

Well it was all worth the effort in the end, passed the inspection. Got more room in my loft for moving about with the plants now .
Made an area for photography, still tweaking it, need more black out. So here are some pics of the gilrls after the move.

Grow 1.2 Day 77
These girls are going all the way to Christmas, most probably just after or on the Christmas week. I'm not going to be here for 4 days so you know they will want to wait until the last minute.

Big Easy - scroged

IMGP2294.jpg

IMGP2296.jpg

AK 49 vision seeds... I'm loving this plant, so going to grow it again, easy grow with great results. It loved the scrog and if i had the room she would have given more.

IMGP2298.jpg

IMGP2300.jpg

IMGP2308.jpg

IMGP2310.jpg

Big Easy - Playing around with the light, seeing what I get with out flash

IMGP2325.jpg

IMGP2328.jpg

IMGP2330.jpg

IMGP2346.jpg

Thanks for reading every one... :pass:

Back