New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Thanks for that @Cat that seems to be more in my price range, given some rep back dude... starting to get the hang of this forum... I was on THCtalk but its been down for some time and to be honest I've had more response from this forum, plus this is where the auto growers hang out. It was reading up on Tangs grows that got me here.
I use blue lab everything because it ask comes with a warranty. I also work at my local grow shop so things are a lot cheaper for me then most other people, I only paid like 75-80$ USD for my blue lab ph pen and then I have the Harry Potter wand we call it, the blue lab truncheon for my ppm.
Stay away from Hannah meters, they have some bad batches going right now, lots of returns on their pH pen.
Milwaukee makes a descent one for a descent price too

Thanks for that @Cat that seems to be more in my price range, given some rep back dude... starting to get the hang of this forum... I was on THCtalk but its been down for some time and to be honest I've had more response from this forum, plus this is where the auto growers hang out. It was reading up on Tangs grows that got me here.
Cheers bud.

Day 28
Just did little training on the larger 2, they are really starting to go for it and I got hit by a most wonderful smell when I opened the tent. The one nearest in the pic is looking awesome, I've counted at least 14 strong bud sites. If all go's well should be in for a good harvest off that one. The back right has a few less. For my first go I'm feeling rather cuffed with my self. The back left one is still way behind but good things come to those who wait and I'm sure she will produce some nice buds.
All look healthy, checked them over and I couldn't see any problems... time to sit back and watch the show until next the water.

WP_20160920_18_03_04_Rich.jpg

I use blue lab everything because it ask comes with a warranty. I also work at my local grow shop so things are a lot cheaper for me then most other people, I only paid like 75-80$ USD for my blue lab ph pen and then I have the Harry Potter wand we call it, the blue lab truncheon for my ppm.
Stay away from Hannah meters, they have some bad batches going right now, lots of returns on their pH pen.
Milwaukee makes a descent one for a descent price too

Thanks @Discretepete2676, spent the afternoon researching and It looks like the Milwaukee might be the affordable option on a trusted make. There seems to be Hannah camp or a blue lab camp and neither seem to agree with each other. Gonna have to put it on my Santa list...just bought my self some more duckting.

Thanks @Discretepete2676, spent the afternoon researching and It looks like the Milwaukee might be the affordable option on a trusted make. There seems to be Hannah camp or a blue lab camp and neither seem to agree with each other. Gonna have to put it on my Santa list...just bought my self some more duckting.
Yeah alot of this business is very one sided lol but yeah the Milwaukee is a a very good medium quality/priced pen. Glad I could help man. Let me know if you need anything else, always glad to help

Hey there, it looks like your coming along! I followed you here because you welcomed me on my first post (thanks!).

I especially want to congratulate to on giving up sickarettes. I quit a few years ago but I vape. Maybe once I grow some meds I'll be vaping something else instead.

All the best, I'll keep my eye on you!

I'll have to check those out. I've got a Hannah, but the probe's getting pretty beat up. The idea of buying replacement probes has me wondering if there isn't a cheaper way that I'd be happy with.

Those are coming along nicely Slater, lots of bud sites

Back