Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

recharge is fine stuff. imho not super kick ass like ppl say here n there,but it is good man. I do recommend it if you cant get a higher quality inoculate(wettable powder/Feed) and mild molasses feed. I treat it like a molasses feed alternated with a cal mag or similar. use in AACTs (teas)
Awesome bro!!! One day i will try it.. Thank You for the knowledge drop!!

oh yeah man, thats not say it doesnt do some great stuff.but Im talking within the relm of organics and Teas and simple feeds. re potting and transplanting are differnet. its a nice molasses feed with inoculates so its great for transplanting no doubt. ive seen great things happen in the bottled feeds and chemical regime of feeds with recharge. does good stuff. but with mild issues and shocking for whatever reason the recharge does not help nearly as much as some think it might is all Im getting at but its fine stiff bro.

oh yeah man, thats not say it doesnt do some great stuff.but Im talking within the relm of organics and Teas and simple feeds. re potting and transplanting are differnet. its a nice molasses feed with inoculates so its great for transplanting no doubt. ive seen great things happen in the bottled feeds and chemical regime of feeds with recharge. does good stuff. but with mild issues and shocking for whatever reason the recharge does not help nearly as much as some think it might is all Im getting at but its fine stiff bro.
When would you suggest to start the use of it in watering I mean what week should I start it? Or should I at all with my set up?

I dunno exactly what your set up consists of ,man.But after seeing the pics and a few different stages of growth in soil. chems or organic water only? either way a good rule for starters is typically every third watering use it.especially through flower. other styles will include more often feeds and such. I typically treat it like a powdered molasses feed with a cal mag regime and a tea booster too. works well.

I dunno exactly what your set up consists of ,man.But after seeing the pics and a few different stages of growth in soil. chems or organic water only? either way a good rule for starters is typically every third watering use it.especially through flower. other styles will include more often feeds and such. I typically treat it like a powdered molasses feed with a cal mag regime and a tea booster too. works well.
5gallon root trapper pots with 2.5plbs kindsoil and roots organic on top and I've only watered with distilled water to date. I did water once with spray bottle in first week with the recharge then have not since. IMG_20170820_151947.jpg IMG_20170820_151940.jpg
The skunk is 13 days old
Auto Haze is 9 Days old

its layered with Kind Soil?hmmm,well as a recharge feed I would say 1/3 strength of a standard feed right now and every other ,to every third watering if they continue looking the same way.kind of like a mellow cal mag regime.plus Kind soil IME tends to fizzle out down the road as far as Life goes and an active medium. but with continuous doses of feeds and maybe another inoculate if you can swing it. also unless you had good luck already you may want to consider making a top coating with some flower granules and about a gallon of soil.maybe some mammoth P.since now would be good to by the time it hits flower good n hard all that will pay off in aces man LOL well it should anyways. add a touch of lime for safety and security too imo. but thats beyond the scope of my answer LOL sorry. yeah start now with the feed bro. they look fine man.

its layered with Kind Soil?hmmm,well as a recharge feed I would say 1/3 strength of a standard feed right now and every other ,to every third watering if they continue looking the same way.kind of like a mellow cal mag regime.plus Kind soil IME tends to fizzle out down the road as far as Life goes and an active medium. but with continuous doses of feeds and maybe another inoculate if you can swing it. also unless you had good luck already you may want to consider making a top coating with some flower granules and about a gallon of soil.maybe some mammoth P.since now would be good to by the time it hits flower good n hard all that will pay off in aces man LOL well it should anyways. add a touch of lime for safety and security too imo. but thats beyond the scope of my answer LOL sorry. yeah start now with the feed bro. they look fine man.
Appreciate it bro I will cross my fingers on the KS lol and I'm glad you guys offer your knowledge!! And I will start with it this next feed the alternate like you suggest.

yeah its not a huge deal right now honestly. they look just fine man. no sweat dude!! if they discolor at all hit them a little harder and if it doesnt right itself within 48-60 hours ask someone or gets worse instead of stalling. other than that youll be solid man.Happy harvesting broseph..

Two weeks old for the skunk today and she is looking good to me!!!! IMG_20170821_054654.jpg IMG_20170821_054638.jpg IMG_20170821_054605.jpg IMG_20170821_054553.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170821_054622.jpg
    IMG_20170821_054622.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20170821_054648.jpg
    IMG_20170821_054648.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20170821_054708.jpg
    IMG_20170821_054708.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 99
Back