Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Appreciate it Bro and to all any and all advice is welcomed criticism is best served while High lol
Anything i say will prolly hirt the plant since they are in top condition.. will you do any training?? Whats the max vertical height these can get??

What I've read up on them the skunk 100cm and the Haze around that but don't hold me to it!! Lol and I only plan to leaf tuck this first time bro I want to tie down do some lst and if I see the Haze is gonna come in short I plan to raise her pot up to the skunk hight. Other than that I feel I'm to new to get crazy lol

Looked in on my girls the skunk soil shows moist about 3inch deep all the way to bottom the very bottom shows wet but at the beginning of the wet mark!! The Haze showed barely moist on bottom then got dry towards the top so I give her a spray real good. Will look in on them in morning again.
I have a question for all I'm using the 300watt viparspectrem led. When they go into flower will it be any help to add two 65watt CFL lights on the side or at top of them? Or is the 300watt plenty for these two?

IMG_20170820_151947.jpg IMG_20170820_151940.jpg IMG_20170820_064824.jpg IMG_20170820_064824.jpg IMG_20170820_064815.jpg they starting to take off it seems to me!!! The skunk is getting a fat ass stock on it!!

@Cotton46 , 300 watts for two plants is sufficient, remember this.. more light is always better, but only to a certain point, like with anything, it can be overdone..more light means faster and better growth but, they will also need more nutes to stay healthy.. my recommendation would be.. if you are gonna add the side lighting, do it with the next 3-4 harvests, this will give you time to make sure everything is dialed in.. its when you start thinking you can outsmart ma nature you will run into issues.. many, many factors go in to a successful grow, and we only have control over a few of them( factors), and many take care of themselves. as long as they stay looking healthy things are fine.. but the sooner a problem is noticed, the sooner it can be dealt with... we got yer back bro

Hey mate I will be following along with interest as I am keen to try a Skunk number 1 auto.

Good luck mate.

PS. I think when you're fully into flowering, more light will definitely be beneficial.
It must be skunk season i have three!!!

Back