Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

@Cotton46 , 300 watts for two plants is sufficient, remember this.. more light is always better, but only to a certain point, like with anything, it can be overdone..more light means faster and better growth but, they will also need more nutes to stay healthy.. my recommendation would be.. if you are gonna add the side lighting, do it with the next 3-4 harvests, this will give you time to make sure everything is dialed in.. its when you start thinking you can outsmart ma nature you will run into issues.. many, many factors go in to a successful grow, and we only have control over a few of them( factors), and many take care of themselves. as long as they stay looking healthy things are fine.. but the sooner a problem is noticed, the sooner it can be dealt with... we got yer back bro
Good point as much as new as I am think keep it simple get this grow done then add things as I learn more!!

There is two dinafem skunks and an ak-47/skunk from Autobeanstalk.. these are stringy and tall. I broke the necks in multiple places to keep them under the lamp just because, i could raise the lamp another two feet, but i wont!!!!!
IMG_8362.JPG
Now, these plants , while small right now, are about to hit the stretch, they will finish in the "sweet spot" of the effective light!!!!
IMG_8363.JPG
The solo cup girls will be going into the final containers tonight... i rarely use pots larger than 2 gallon, its just what i got used to..I have grown 8+ ounce plants in them so dont believe the large pot hype!!

There is two dinafem skunks and an ak-47/skunk from Autobeanstalk.. these are stringy and tall. I broke the necks in multiple places to keep them under the lamp just because, i could raise the lamp another two feet, but i wont!!!!! View attachment 794413Now, these plants , while small right now, are about to hit the stretch, they will finish in the "sweet spot" of the effective light!!!! View attachment 794414The solo cup girls will be going into the final containers tonight... i rarely use pots larger than 2 gallon, its just what i got used to..I have grown 8+ ounce plants in them so dont believe the large pot hype!!
Wow!! And the one in bottom pick you got tied down that's nutts bro they all look awesome, and I hear a lot about dinafem on here! And all I've seen are amazing plants!

Wow!! And the one in bottom pick you got tied down that's nutts bro they all look awesome, and I hear a lot about dinafem on here! And all I've seen are amazing plants!
Shoot bro.. i wasnt blowing off the question about the recharge.. i have never used it, so you will be better off tagging some more folls in here.. if i recall correctly @Ripper uses the recharge. maybe @Fairlynew or @Eyes on Fire ..

recharge is fine stuff. imho not super kick ass like ppl say here n there,but it is good man. I do recommend it if you cant get a higher quality inoculate(wettable powder/Feed) and mild molasses feed. I treat it like a molasses feed alternated with a cal mag or similar. use in AACTs (teas)

recharge is fine stuff. imho not super kick ass like ppl say here n there,but it is good man. I do recommend it if you cant get a higher quality inoculate(wettable powder/Feed) and mild molasses feed. I treat it like a molasses feed alternated with a cal mag or similar. use in AACTs (teas)
Hey thanks man I'm new to all of it still lol

Back