Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

I will buy distilled if I have to but I've not ever pH to see what my tap water is lol this grow I used the kind soil and you have to pH all the water or use distilled but I want to just feed a bit water and let them do there thing man!!

It will do that! The guanos are excellent Natural ferts, just easy to burn plants with them so i am going slowly. But plan on upping the bloom use

I'm ordering a player pack now I have everything I need for my next grow now thanks man. Soon as my Haze comes down I'm gonna fix my room do a few fixes it needs then I'm gonna run some Mephisto thinking just two plants again maybe a toof decay and a Stilton special

IMG_20171017_032218.jpg
Minuses the container -112
Minuses what I've smoked already lol
It would be safe to say 2 OZ Dry Bud
I'm Happy Not mind blowing weight But it's a success in my opinion, after I Trimmed this up I took couple buds twisted one up and I have to say this is true to form SKUNK!! Very good high smooth smoke my only complaints is to sweet smelling but I will jar it up today and give it a good cure then have a better smell I'm sure. But first harvest of first plant I'm happy I'm stoned and got good meds that will last me for a bit two Hits I'm ripped so after cure gonna be killer stuff!!!
I'm not gonna start mentioning names cause in one way or another all you guys made this a success for me either in just giving my grow attention up to walking me through parts that I had no clue how to handle so having said that THANKS TO ALL YOU GUY'S!!!!!!! ✌️

This will be the last update untill my Haze is chopped and Dried, and I will just post the weight and smoke of Hers so again thanks Guys puffing and passing to AFN ✌️IMG_20171017_031959.jpg
IMG_20171017_031927.jpg

Back