Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Screenshot_20171014-104848~2.png
Got a sample pack on its way lol

I meant to mention the sample. I have had zero cal mag issues using the elemental the last year! The whole kit 50 bucks will last a couple years. I use it all with the gbd soil. Guano sparringly

Plus no ph adjustment with dry ferts, just mix distilled and my tap 50/50. Local water is good, 7.5 ph.
So you use the GBD soil? Good deal I think I'm in good shape it will be a month or two before I grow again so I'm gonna get everything ready now and I'm a big fan of roots already I use there soil for my tomatoes each year not so much the whole garden but my peppers and tomatoes rows I always till in a few bags of it!!!

Yes, on my second grow with the gbd. Its just a package of goodies you add to your base soil. It goes a long way too. Plus you can occasionally get free mephisto beans just for buying the gbd! All around win

Yes, on my second grow with the gbd. Its just a package of goodies you add to your base soil. It goes a long way too. Plus you can occasionally get free mephisto beans just for buying the gbd! All around win
Yes I got free beans each time I ordered it lol My plans are to stay simple for a few grows so I can get use to the plants and soil and deficiency just need to get more experience and then I want to be my own stuff I want to get into making my own soil and teas and things but I think as for now I need to grow myself a bit first. Main goal is my own meds and food gonna have some good veggies this year lol gonna need them for when I get the munchies from my own organic smoke hahaha

I used my aurora nutes on the tomatoes. The elemental for added calcium and of course the guanos. Threw in the oregonism to make microbes in the soil happy! You checked eye in the organic section?

Back