Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

View attachment 829059 View attachment 829060 View attachment 829061
I chopped the Haze yesterday she was much bigger than my siunk, she also has very little smell and her buds are not as dense as the skunk as well.
I don't have a wet weight but will post a dry on soon she looking like a good yeild I'm hoping the smoke is Killer and I will post a smoke report when some is dry looks like I will have some meds for a bit now✌️
Looks like a great yield to me. Excellent work bro!

IMG_20171122_212732.jpg

Minus 112 for the bowl
Leaves 166grams
After a clean trim and all the good buds put in jars and removing some the big stems I was left with 3.5 oz of good buds and over an oz of shake and small lose buds.
My opinion and after just a dry bud test I smoked it's gonna be good smoke but the buds was not tight and dense like I wanted they are airy, and the smell is a bit skunky but still grassy so after a cure I will give her another smoke test and then I know if I'm happy with it. Having said that it was a good yeild I'm happy with the weight and I'm sure I be happy with the high but I'm not happy with the lack of density and lack of Frost and lack of smell. Other than that this is a success for my first grow.

Thanks to all you guys for all the help and advice ✌️

Well done brotha! My Think Different by DP was a bit on the airy side as well. I’m Think it was due to the light being so high. I was too scared to bring the CMH too close to the canopy. So I just sold the light and picked up some LEDs so I can get as close as possible without sacrificing light spread.

I did get 6oz out of it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done brotha! My Think Different by DP was a bit on the airy side as well. I’m Think it was due to the light being so high. I was too scared to bring the CMH too close to the canopy. So I just sold the light and picked up some LEDs so I can get as close as possible without sacrificing light spread.

I did get 6oz out of it though.

That's about what I got from my Haze and now after a good cure it's a really good hard hitting smoke! Between veg and bloom I switched from viparspectrem to the cobs and I kept the cobs really close I think I had so much going on with this grow and unlearned about a lot of things played a big part in how the Haze finished

Yeah definitely learned a lot. Space, lighting, ventilation. Sucks that it gets so expensive when learning. It’s my fault though.

It wasn’t until someone from another forum told me to wait 2-3 days before making a decision on any thing that pops up that I started getting smart about purchases and fixing problems with the plants.

Regardless, that girl looked amazing!

Yeah definitely learned a lot. Space, lighting, ventilation. Sucks that it gets so expensive when learning. It’s my fault though.

It wasn’t until someone from another forum told me to wait 2-3 days before making a decision on any thing that pops up that I started getting smart about purchases and fixing problems with the plants.

Regardless, that girl looked amazing!

My skunk she was Fire but I smoked her pretty fast lol but the buds was top shelf it was so good I have one going now lol I want some more of her

And yes learning is expensive hahaha I have some Autopots coming so my next grow I'm gonna try to run three big girls but in a simple way!! I'm hoping anyways

Back