New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

:welcome:@Herrick88 welcome to the group! I guess sometimes due to the nature of inbreeding with the ruderalis, there’s a small chance of autos not autoflowering. Given my luck, if someone’s gonna get the non autoflower seeds, it’s gonna be me lol.

I would say a definite maybe on that early miss :p . She's definitely on her own time. She's going to be a monster that's going to consume that tent of yours. Day 66 starting her stretch, how do I get me one of those? !

I'll take a definite maybe! Better than a probably possible

I hope after all this she'll at least be a monster...but at this point, we might as well grow photos instead of auto's! Frustrating for sure as the delay will now push me into the new year. I know one thing for sure, it's definitely bigger than my first grow

I had to put my first Purple Kush Autos on 12/12 to get them to flower also. From what I’m reading, it seems to be a fairly common issue. They are flowering now but it is a bummer when they set you back by at least a month lol. Plants look great btw!

Thanks Wes, how far along are your now? Are they massive?

I had no idea this was such a common problem, it seems to be a constant issue after reading through many diaries on this site. It really shows the importance in sticking to quality genetics.

I have two earlymiss growing and they took 6 weeks to show. 5 gallon fabric with coco. I did not change the light. They are 10 weeks old. Started a 2nd batch of autos and one is ealry miss. She only took 2.5 weeks to show(other ck strains are in batch are also showing), but she is in a 1 gallon fabric pot with soil. Crazy stuff.

Hi @Herrick88 welcome aboard. Looks to be all over the map! I'm glad yours at least flowered within a reasonable time frame. How are yours looking at 10 weeks? I'd love to see some photos if you have any

258632BD-A3E3-497C-A67C-265E67BF962D.jpeg
Thanks Wes, how far along are your now? Are they massive?

I had no idea this was such a common problem, it seems to be a constant issue after reading through many diaries on this site. It really shows the importance in sticking to quality genetics.

They are 56days old and filling this 3x3 tent. About 2 weeks into flowering so they are gonna be BIG in 6 more weeks. Probably gonna end up moving them to my root cellar under a 1000w hps to finish them off. Definitely gonna go with Mephisto seeds my next cpl grows I think. I don’t mind the photoperiods, but they have seriously thrown off my schedule lol.

Thanks for the welcomes. Had to join up after reading this thread. Tried posting a photo but horrible cell service at work. Will try again at home using the net.

It really shows the importance in sticking to quality genetics.
I've been snooping on crop king seeds for a wile. The dark angle looks like something I definitely would like to try, but I don't think I want to get into photo period anymore now that Canada has a 4 plant limit. I did a bunch of reading through their forums at one point and there seemed like a lot of disgruntled customers a couple years ago. I do think they had some sort of management change or owner change since then. I think this is the first time I've seen crop king grown on AFN, so it's hard to know about the quality of their genetics.

I've been snooping on crop king seeds for a wile. The dark angle looks like something I definitely would like to try, but I don't think I want to get into photo period anymore now that Canada has a 4 plant limit. I did a bunch of reading through their forums at one point and there seemed like a lot of disgruntled customers a couple years ago. I do think they had some sort of management change or owner change since then. I think this is the first time I've seen crop king grown on AFN, so it's hard to know about the quality of their genetics.

They are local to me so I hear people talking about them in conversations but not so much online. I know they have grown to be a huge operation. The rumor I have heard is they are essentially a repacker, buying bulk seeds from Europe, but don't quote me on that. Many I have spoken to in person have not been very kind when speaking on their genetics nor reputation. I was at an event months ago and they were passing out seeds which is how I came about these 2.

On the grow diaries site they have some diaries of successful grows, and some not so much. I'm sure a lot has to be with growers' skills and not genetics. The only disappointment I can express so far is the lack of the EM auto'ing on her own. The plants seem lush and healthy so I have no complaints there. I'm thinking their biggest issue is pheno variation. I still have a couple freebies left so might throw some outside next summer and see what happens there. Moving forward I am not sure I will waste any tent space on them. I have not tried any of the site favorites here and I would love to give those a try first. ie Mephisto, Dinafem, DP, etc...

Back