New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

So the Early Miss has been stretching quite a bit, up over 26" now, however no progress with flowering. I was optimistic the growth spurt was the turning point. It's getting tight in the 3x3 tent, I think once this WW is done I can fill it completely with the EM. Here's some updated photos from yesterday

Early Miss - Day 75
White Widow - Day 60

DAY75&60.jpg

Early Miss - Day 75

DAY75.jpg

White Widow - Day 60

DAY60WW.jpg

100% awesome ! It's too bad that EM is being a bit stubborn but I think once you can flip the lights on her and stretch her out in the full tent it's going to be a jaw dropper.

100% awesome ! It's too bad that EM is being a bit stubborn but I think once you can flip the lights on her and stretch her out in the full tent it's going to be a jaw dropper.

Thanks @MesaBoogie I think the potential is there for sure. She is drinking 2L a day and the main stem is massive so the framework is definitely there for this thing to explode. The WW isn't huge but it's filling in and I know I'll get more off it then my first auto's. WW received a feed of DENSE the other day and I'm hoping she still has plenty of swelling to go. I'm thinking approx 2.5 weeks to go but haven't checked with a loupe yet so will do so later today when she gets fed.

Wow that EM is a beautiful plant. Can’t wait to see her in bloom!

@Mavadines just finished reading and subbed to the journal! Your plants are looking good, and can’t wait for the EM to flower. I myself just started my first grow ever and just signed up to AFN. I’m also using CK seeds, got an auto white widow, auto early miss, and CBD auto cheese at 5 days old. Looking forward to watching these girls finish up and comparing them to mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Luepke42 welcome aboard!

Pretty much the same run, how perfect is that. You should start up a journal so I can tag along. I saw those CBD auto cheese seeds in their catalog and thought they looked great, at least in the photo. Hope yours all turn out well

One thing I mentioned earlier but have not updated on are the clones I took off the EM a while ago. They were started in peat pucks under a dome with - 5.5PH water and minor nutes - for the first 11 days then planted into 6" pots. Today is day 18. They are barely getting any light but seem to be doing alright. Got lightly fed yesterday, I'm thinking they should start picking up the pace any day now. As you can see I ran out of 6" pots so grabbed the first thing I could find in the cupboard.

Early Miss (clones) - Day 18

CLDAY18.jpg

Alright time for another Sunday update. Early Miss has shot up to 31.5 inches now, so a 5 and a half inch height difference from a week ago. The WW had it's first day of flush/cleanse today with a gallon on water and Herculean Harvest/Aphrodite’s Extraction. I had to build a small scaffolding setup to keep the heavy buds from drooping too far. I'm thinking I've got approx 2 weeks to go on her but could be wrong. Buds are swelling nicely and frost is continuing to pile up. Any thoughts are welcome

Early Miss - Day 83
White Widow - Day 68

DAY83&68.jpg

Early Miss - Day 83

DAY83.jpg

White Widow - Day 68

DAY68WWA.jpg
DAY68WWC.jpg
DAY68WWB.jpg

Hey @Herrick88 , how are yours coming along? Feel free to share some photos if you have any

Back