New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Did some more aggressive LST on the Early Miss today to open her up a bit. Was super dense so wanted to get some air flow through there. The White Widow will be going on bloom nutes tomorrow. Here's some pics

Early Miss - Day 53
White Widow - Day 38

DAY53&38B.jpg

DAY53&38A.jpg

Here's a couple pics from today. With the Early Miss that isn't flowering, should I treat her like a photo plant moving forward? More specifically, should I swap over to my photoperiod feeding schedule or just stay the course? I've been stalled on my week 4-5 veg schedule for weeks now and am not sure what to do with this thing.

White Widow got bloom nutes starting yesterday. She's starting to gain some weight. I also raised her up a bit to get some more light.

Early Miss - Day 55
White Widow - Day 40

DAY55&40A.jpg

DAY55&40B.jpg

I had to put my “auto” GG on a 12/12 schedule last week, along with everyone else in the tent. She’s at 58 days today. Still no sign of buds but I’m sure any day now. At least the delay makes them HUGE.

Took a few photos today after feeding. I cleaned up the Early Miss quite a bit on the underside and while cutting some of the lower shoots figured since this is going to go Photo I might as well make some clones. So I did. Let's see what happens, if it ends up flowering on it's own before the WW is done it'll be interesting what the clones do. The buds on the White Widow are starting to fatten up and give off a stronger scent. The EM is drooping a bit as it was a bit dry and hadn't perked up yet when I took the pic.

Early Miss - Day 61
White Widow - Day 46

DAY61&46A.jpg

DAY61&46B.jpg

White Widow - Day 46

DAY46WW.jpg

Looks like the Early Miss might be inching towards flowering on her own. The last few days she's started stretching again and the bud sites look to me like they are in transition mode. I would appreciate some opinions on that so let me know what you thin. She is now 22" from the soil and really filling in. The WW is slowly fattening up. The frost is filling in and let's be honest, who doesn't dream for a white Christmas @MesaBoogie

Early Miss - Day 66
White Widow - Day 51

DAY66&51.jpg

Early Miss - Day 66

DAY66A.jpg

DAY66B.jpg

White Widow - Day 51

DAY51WW.jpg

I would say a definite maybe on that early miss :p . She's definitely on her own time. She's going to be a monster that's going to consume that tent of yours. Day 66 starting her stretch, how do I get me one of those? !

I had to put my first Purple Kush Autos on 12/12 to get them to flower also. From what I’m reading, it seems to be a fairly common issue. They are flowering now but it is a bummer when they set you back by at least a month lol. Plants look great btw!

I have two earlymiss growing and they took 6 weeks to show. 5 gallon fabric with coco. I did not change the light. They are 10 weeks old. Started a 2nd batch of autos and one is ealry miss. She only took 2.5 weeks to show(other ck strains are in batch are also showing), but she is in a 1 gallon fabric pot with soil. Crazy stuff.

Back