I want to get me some dwarfs that was what I was gonna grow for my first because of her lineage. And couldn't order them and then grew the sensi skunk the payment options is why lol but she is on my list for future

I want to get me some dwarfs that was what I was gonna grow for my first because of her lineage. And couldn't order them and then grew the sensi skunk the payment options is why lol but she is on my list for future

Seedbanks have become a pain! I loved herbies then pa yment options changed, sucks now.

Day 35 and 29 and the ladies are getting frisky! The AK is kinda stretched at 24 inches and the dwarf is almost 13. Guess what, the AK smells like weed.

View attachment 851920
My outdoor Dwarf went to about 1m in height, be interested to see how this one goes under the Cobs. Will probably stay more dwarf-like?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Man I used to love getting those little plastic containers full of beads with my seeds mixed in from herbies. Then they took away the credit card payments and like you said now they blow.
I even sent cash once, not one problem! Maybe something will change.

My outdoor Dwarf went to about 1m in height, be interested to see how this one goes under the Cobs. Will probably stay more dwarf-like?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I think it will get as tall as I let it with the cobs, I may raise them and see if she gets taller. Thanks for that info! :d5:

Back