A toasty 8 degrees now as I head out! Talking about a brain freeze, stay warm and smoke one for me this morning.

:snow2:
I'm gonna load a Fat bowl for ya cause I said FK it today I'm not going no where it's 5degree says feels like -4 plus I have a pot of beans cooking and the house smells like Dinner already hahaha

I'm gonna load a Fat bowl for ya cause I said FK it today I'm not going no where it's 5degree says feels like -4 plus I have a pot of beans cooking and the house smells like Dinner already hahaha
Thanks, it's a slip in slide out here again and still freaking cold.

Bout time for another bowl ?

Day 35 and 29 and the ladies are getting frisky! The AK is kinda stretched at 24 inches and the dwarf is almost 13. Guess what, the AK smells like weed.

20180117_182936.jpg

20180117_183023.jpg

Showing her stuff, hopefully a little more stretch. I'm still raising the cobs, she was 16 inches away this evening. Both get watered again in the morning. 4 cups each is working right now.

@trailanimal , this is where I have been hiding!

I was looking back over your picks the Dwarf is really kicking ass and looks like she just getting started.

I will feed mine tomorrow i looked in this evening and I see there all look better since I raised the cobs

I was looking back over your picks the Dwarf is really kicking ass and looks like she just getting started.

I will feed mine tomorrow i looked in this evening and I see there all look better since I raised the cobs

She probably only day 23 or 4, just 29 above the soil. Really taking off now. Should be good sized for one called dwarf! I'm ver y happy with the rqs genetics so far, they haved done well for the cold and treatment received.

Back